D&D 5E Suggest old adventures to be republished (in TotYP or GoS format)

That wouldn't stop them: they published TftYP with Tomb of Horrors a few months before Tomb of Annhilation came out, and shortly after Storm King's Thunder with the Giant influence. I1 is still very much in the mix.

I'd say relocate it to the Hool Marshes (which do have a Yuan-Ti city somewhere, per what I can find), along with N1 in the north as an intro and I2 around the same area. All the reptiley goodness.
maybe, but ToA was all about a Yuan-ti city in a jungle, and I1 was all about a yuan-ti city in a jungle. ToA even used the title of I1 as a chapter title. To be sure, the city in ToA wasn't anything like the one in I1, but the similarities are still there...

Parmandur

Book-Friend
maybe, but ToA was all about a Yuan-ti city in a jungle, and I1 was all about a yuan-ti city in a jungle. ToA even used the title of I1 as a chapter title. To be sure, the city in ToA wasn't anything like the one in I1, but the similarities are still there...

Just as much of ToA if not more, by page count, was about Acherack's Tomb of the Nine Gods, which hailed back to Tomb of Horrors in more ways than one. And it has been 2 years now since it came out, if a few months didn't stop them a few years certainly wouldn't.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
One I'd love: The Great Modron March + Dead Gods. Planescape, in other words. The Great Modron March would lend itself to the Adventurer's League play-style, give a huge swath of the Planescape setting detail, while Dead Gods would be a higher level campaign to top it off.

They keep seeding hints at the Great Modron March...

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Is there a classic spelljammer mod? Or a set of them?

Technically every Spelljammer module is now classic, because they are all so old...

"Under the Dark Fist" sounds a little interesting to me, feels a lot like pulp Star Wars. I've never heard anything good about a Spelljammer module though.

I'd love for them to redo the Dragonlance modules for 5e, but they'd have to add a lot of material on surrounding towns, areas and cultures to make it more of a sandbox. Big complaint of those are that they are railroads, so it needs that material.

Remove ads