D&D 5E Suggestions for fun 2-level dip after 10 levels of Battlemaster Fighter?

actually, you want bard 6 to get everything refreshing on a short rest (and your spell slots still will only refresh on a long rest) - but yes that would be a very fun character IMO.
That is not right. Your subclass ability is level 6. Recharge on short rest is 5.
Level 6 bard is redundant, since you have extra attack from fighter.
7/5 does make sense.
5 expertise dice. Probably 3 or 4 bardic inspiration dice. You probably end up with 18 to 20 str. 12 to 14 dex and con and 16 to 18 cha.
You get a nice array of spells. I like that combination.

I currently run a sword bard 5/arcane trickster 3/sorcerer 3 and he rocks, with all the optins he has in and out of combat.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
That is not right. Your subclass ability is level 6. Recharge on short rest is 5.
Level 6 bard is redundant, since you have extra attack from fighter.
7/5 does make sense.
5 expertise dice. Probably 3 or 4 bardic inspiration dice. You probably end up with 18 to 20 str. 12 to 14 dex and con and 16 to 18 cha.
You get a nice array of spells. I like that combination.

I currently run a sword bard 5/arcane trickster 3/sorcerer 3 and he rocks, with all the optins he has in and out of combat.
Hello

I'm so sorry, I misremembered and I didn't check - I thought the extra attack was at level 5 and the short rest refresh was at level 6.

Take the Warcaster feat and two levels of Tempest Domain cleric.

You can now scream at your enemies to deal thunder damage while you're brandishing your weapons at them.

"YOU SHALL NOT PAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!"

Remove ads