Superman & Lois trailer

Dire Bare

Legend
So they have two children? Are they powered?
My guess is that 1) it expands the mythos, and creatives love to do that, and 2) it gives us the "buddy" mechanic without needing one of Batman's sons (or Robins). My guess is that Clark comes out of the superhero closet to his two teen sons because they start developing powers, but that this will be dragged out for at least a season, if not longer.

What I wonder is . . . is there a time jump since Superman & Lois' last appearance in the Arrowverse? They didn't have any kids at that point! Or at least, they didn't mention any kids! The boys could have been at home during the proto-Justice League adventures I suppose . . . .

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What I wonder is . . . is there a time jump since Superman & Lois' last appearance in the Arrowverse? They didn't have any kids at that point! Or at least, they didn't mention any kids! The boys could have been at home during the proto-Justice League adventures I suppose . . . .
They mentioned them right at the end of the last crossover.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
My guess is that 1) it expands the mythos, and creatives love to do that, and 2) it gives us the "buddy" mechanic without needing one of Batman's sons (or Robins). My guess is that Clark comes out of the superhero closet to his two teen sons because they start developing powers, but that this will be dragged out for at least a season, if not longer.

ah after Morrus reminded me about the baby, I did a read at the Arrowverse wiki, it says that after the Multiverse reset following the Antimonitor crisis the birth of Lois’ baby was reset to having occured in 2007, she also found that her son also had a brother (a multiverse clone)

Remove ads