D&D 5E Survivor 5e Giants (M-Z) - Thunderous applause for the Storm Giant

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
So I was thinking we could take a break from creatures, and I noted that I didn't see a Survivor - Skills in the metathread, nor do I recall there being one. But it seems like a pretty obvious one. Does anyone remember there being a Survivor - Skills thread?

Let's do it. I'd take the meta thread as the gospel at this point. Potentially you may want to create a Wiki page of meta threads, so we don't have to refer to the most recent thread?

anyway, Skills - yes.

But... We never found out who would win, the Frost Giant or the Storm Giant? And remember, the fate of the Ordning hangs in the balance (Frosty wins, Ordning broken, Stormy wins, Ordning upheld).

dave2008

Legend
Let's do it. I'd take the meta thread as the gospel at this point. Potentially you may want to create a Wiki page of meta threads, so we don't have to refer to the most recent thread?

anyway, Skills - yes.

But... We never found out who would win, the Frost Giant or the Storm Giant? And remember, the fate of the Ordning hangs in the balance (Frosty wins, Ordning broken, Stormy wins, Ordning upheld).
@Harzel, maybe a Frost vs Storm speed round?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Isn't there supposed to be a face off now between the two giant winners?
Frost Giant v Storm Giant?

F236F284-941E-4D2C-9A48-FC85CCA3578A.jpeg

Remove ads