D&D General Survivor 5E - Tasha's Subclases - Druid Circle of the Stars outshines the rest!

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
1. Cheers

2. The Carol Burnett Show

3. Mork & Mindy

4. Three's Company

You're Welcome!

ps- I Dream of Jeannie was the 60s. THE SIXTIES! :)
Oh right, 60s! I saw it in reruns.

In no particular order: My Favorite Martian, Munsters, Bewitched, Giligans Island, Get Smart, Addams Family, F Troop, Andy Griffith, Hogans Heroes, Beverly Hillbillies...

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist

In no particular order: My Favorite Martian, Munsters, Bewitched, Giligans Island, Get Smart, Addams Family, F Troop, Andy Griffith, Hogans Heroes, Beverly Hillbillies...

All the German I know I learned from Hogan's Heroes.

Hmmm.... how do you say, "As funny as a Nazi POW camp" auf Deutsch?

Zardnaar

Legend
All the German I know I learned from Hogan's Heroes.

Hmmm.... how do you say, "As funny as a Nazi POW camp" auf Deutsch?

That and British Commando comics.

Classics such as

"Actung panzerkampfwagon"

And

"Mein gott un himmel"

Throw in Hogan's Heroes.

I've put in a city in D&D called Kriegsburg might be a bit on the nose.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus

That's a good list. The only one I'd add is The Brady Bunch.

Barbara Eden would be SO disappointed with you.
One character idea I had was to play a genie warlock named "Anthony" with a patron named "Jeannie" who bears a strong resemblance to Barbara Eden. Or was that Christina Aguilera?

Jeremy Crawford said that when the UA genie warlock was released players were interested but the consensus was it needed signifcant revision. When they released the revised UA genie warlock, the response was overwhelmingly positive from the community. The revised UA genie warlock was extremely close to what appeared in Tasha's. Given that it is unsurprising the genie warlock ranked high.

Jeremy Crawford on the genie warlock

Last edited:

Remove ads