Survivor Core Classes- ROGUE STEALS THE VICTORY!

Wiseblood

Adventurer
HHmmm...

Am I imagining things, or does it look like the character class list from AD&D, Second Edition

Guess that tells you how useful those classes are and how horrible the later ones are.
The Four are very different from one another. Everyone else is doing a variation of them. Also usually a blend of two or a narrowing of scope.

Some view them as bland I view them as open. They are full of potential the others just have a head start on focusing. Consequently, diverting from that focused path requires more effort.

sim-h

Explorer
It's an opinion, and tongue in cheek.

You have the honour of being the only person on my ignore list Sadras. Thanks for reminding me why! I must stop clicking the link and reading your posts anyway!

Sadras

Adventurer
It's an opinion, and tongue in cheek.
So was mine but yeah... :rolleyes:

You have the honour of being the only person on my ignore list Sadras. Thanks for reminding me why! I must stop clicking the link and reading your posts anyway!
Probably best you don't read them, since you sound a little too sensitive towards and too biased against anything I say. Grief!

The Glen

Adventurer
Cleric 8
Fighter 11
Paladin 10 Full plate and packing steel
Ranger 4
Rogue 5
Wizard 7 Hard to take a guy seriously who starts out in danger of dying to a housecat

jasper

Rotten DM
Cleric 8 + 1 = 9 love your medic
Fighter 10
Paladin 6
Ranger 3 -2 = 1 Go home Loner
Rogue 7
Wizard 7

Advertisement