Survivor Core Classes- ROGUE STEALS THE VICTORY!

Phazonfish

Explorer
The wizard cannot be allowed to win!
Heckin' heck, why do these things always have to be driven by spite? Shouldn't the things we like be more important than the things we dislike? We've already had a couple of "Well, looks like the Wizard wins. sigh" but really it looks like the wind is blowing the other way. (Not pointing specifically to you Skayaq, you were just the example that prompted this).

dnd4vr

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Heckin' heck, why do these things always have to be driven by spite? Shouldn't the things we like be more important than the things we dislike? We've already had a couple of "Well, looks like the Wizard wins. sigh" but really it looks like the wind is blowing the other way. (Not pointing specifically to you Skayaq, you were just the example that prompted this).
Don't worry, the Wizard will cast Wish to win the whole thing! :D

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
"I will punish the (popular option) for taking votes away from (my pet favorite that nobody likes)! That will show them that I mean business!!!"

Don't worry about the wizard getting voted off the list. He's still there, he's just an Eldritch Knight or an Arcane Trickster now. (shrug)

Last edited:

Greg K

Adventurer
Hopefully, the fighter wins, because the Rogue is terrible for representing numerous non mythological human fictional characters that get thrown under the rogue label in D&D. :p

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Might have chosen differently if dwarf hadn't won race. Dwarven fighter is pretty uninspired.
Seems pretty iconic to me. Just add a heavy crossbow and a warhammer (or a hand cannon and an eyepatch...or a shotgun and a cigar...or...)

Of course with rogue you've got the Tunnel Engineer and Demolitions Expert, so I'm not sure what point I was trying to make here.

Advertisement