Survivor Core Classes- ROGUE STEALS THE VICTORY!

Phazonfish

B-Rank Agent
The wizard cannot be allowed to win!
Heckin' heck, why do these things always have to be driven by spite? Shouldn't the things we like be more important than the things we dislike? We've already had a couple of "Well, looks like the Wizard wins. sigh" but really it looks like the wind is blowing the other way. (Not pointing specifically to you Skayaq, you were just the example that prompted this).

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
Heckin' heck, why do these things always have to be driven by spite? Shouldn't the things we like be more important than the things we dislike? We've already had a couple of "Well, looks like the Wizard wins. sigh" but really it looks like the wind is blowing the other way. (Not pointing specifically to you Skayaq, you were just the example that prompted this).

Don't worry, the Wizard will cast Wish to win the whole thing! :D

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
"I will punish the (popular option) for taking votes away from (my pet favorite that nobody likes)! That will show them that I mean business!!!"

Don't worry about the wizard getting voted off the list. He's still there, he's just an Eldritch Knight or an Arcane Trickster now. (shrug)

Last edited:

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
Hopefully, Rogue wins.

From now on, anyone who downvotes Rogue hates Han Solo, and admits to being a Poe Dameran fan.

Remove ads