Survivor Dragons: BLACK DRAGON WINS!

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Oh come on now. You didn't honestly expect a good-aligned dragon to win a popularity contest, did you? They're like those sparkly good-aligned vampires from Twilight walking into a room with Dracula and Nosferatu.
Well, no. They aren’t at all like those.

They’re more like the Vampires from VtM or the Anne Rice books, or Angel and Spike from the Buffyverse. All of whom are more interesting than Nosferatu.

Tallifer

Hero
Green Dragon -20

bc017715315619f9fa6552c5daf3a28c.jpg

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
None of them are as fun as Brass, Bronze, Copper, or Silver, who in turn are no Dragon Turtle or Faerie Dragon, but at least the most interesting 3 chromatics are the last 3. That ain’t nothin.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
They’re more like the Vampires from VtM or the Anne Rice books, or Angel and Spike from the Buffyverse. All of whom are more interesting than Nosferatu.
I don't disagree with your examples. Still, my point stands: good-aligned creatures never do well in these Survivor threads. It feels like the developers decided to make alignment matter less in 5E than in previous editions; maybe one consequence of that decision is that certain creatures also matter less?

Or not. Could be that we're all just a bunch of metal-haters, who prefer to listen to smooth jazz and still scribble around with the same five crayons.

77IM

Explorer!!!
Supporter
Puff the Magic Dragon was a green dragon.
The more I think about this, the more transparent Puff's psychological manipulation of poor Jackie Paper becomes. What green dragon could meet a youngster with the amazing ability of astral travel and pass up the chance to guilt-trip the kid into defeating his foes, some sort of extraplanar nose-creatures from the Far Realm?

Remove ads