• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Survivor Ninth Level Spells- METEOR SWARM WINS!

Harzel

Adventurer
Upvotes are in green, downvotes are in in red (unless you are on your phone, and are unable to). Copy and paste the previous posters vote and change the numbers. You may vote once per day. This is an honor system, and we are all honorable gamers; please do not abuse it. If this means you vote once at night one day, and once the next morning - that's fine, but don't vote again until the following day.
Invulnerability 20
Mass Heal 20
Mass Polymorph 20
Meteor Swarm 20
Power Word Heal 20
Power Word Kill 20
Prismatic Wall 20
Psychic Scream 20
Shapechange 20
Storm of Vengeance 20
Time Stop 20
True Polymorph 20+1=21 She turned me into a newt!
True Resurrection 20
Weird 21
Wish 17-2=15

***Astral projection dropped off 2 posts ago so i just added it back.
Gate 12
Mass Heal 10
Meteor Swarm 6-2=4
Prismatic Wall 14
Shapechange 14
True Polymorph 11+1=12

I counted @katyrasi 's upvote for True Polymorph, but I don't know which one they intended to downvote. Could you kindly let us know, katyrasi?

Yeah, no, I don't think so. The poster has two posts in the thread, neither of which make any sense. At best, they seem to have no idea what is going on.

Removing that upvote. @lowkey13 can overrule if desired.

Gate 8
Mass Heal 5
Meteor Swarm 7
Prismatic Wall 8
Shapechange 11
True Polymorph 7

Gate 8
Mass Heal 6
Meteor Swarm 5
Prismatic Wall 6
Shapechange 7
True Polymorph 10

b4 any1 asks, yes, i waited until just before midnight and then voted twice in 2 minutes completely following the rules and the honor system. Hehehe...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads