Unearthed Arcana SURVIVOR Rulebooks- UNEARTHED ARCANA WINS!

JonnyP71

Explorer
Tome of Magic was 2nd edition AD&D I believe, not 1st.

I'm glad Deities and Demigods didn't win, as it was after all, a book which probably saw very little actual use in games. Yes it was a great read, but the other 3 in the final 4 were much more useful. I was hoping one of the monster books would take it, Unearthed Arcana was a surprising winner - as it contained some pretty broken stuff. But the section on Polearms, the new weapons, the spells, and the magic items make up for the bad bits.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Tome of Magic was 2nd edition AD&D I believe, not 1st.

I'm glad Deities and Demigods didn't win, as it was after all, a book which probably saw very little actual use in games. Yes it was a great read, but the other 3 in the final 4 were much more useful. I was hoping one of the monster books would take it, Unearthed Arcana was a surprising winner - as it contained some pretty broken stuff. But the section on Polearms, the new weapons, the spells, and the magic items make up for the bad bits.
I'm very happy with the order. I liked the UA more than the Deities and Demigods, but it was such a great read that I liked it better than the rest.

Remove ads