• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Well I am making a real effort to ensure a mostly consistent posting schedule. After tomorrow, my posting should be even more consistent because it will be my last day on my job which means my only responsibility will be school, which is important, but it is easier to handle school without a job as opposed to both at the same time. I have believed for a long time now that GM posting frequency is the predominant factor in determining the success of a pbp game. So that is why I have a commitment to do at least two major updates a week.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Just so you guys know, I am not trying to force you to go and get a letter of dispensation to grant you permission to break into Tain Tower. If you feel a sense of urgency and want to forgo that, you may break into Tain Tower ASAP and get to the suspects immediately. I am just trying to remind you that in Eberron, especially a wealthy district like Upper Menthis in Sharn, the rule of law is stringently upheld and there are likely consequences of such an action. Obviously, there may be mitigating circumstances, such as the fact that you are investigating an attempted murder. But only one of your characters is a member of the Sharn Watch (kinem's character, Brad), and Upper Menthis is not within his jurisdiction (Tavick's Landing is Brad's jurisdiction, which is east of Menthis Plateau). So legally, you have no right to enter Tain Tower as it is private property. As players you might not be mindful of all the possible legal repercussions, but your characters most certainly are, so I just want to emphasize this.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I will do an update late tonight, but first I need to know what your plan of entry will be in the IC thread. [MENTION=72222]FloatingDisc[/MENTION] [MENTION=33]DarwinofMind[/MENTION] [MENTION=21087]pneumatik[/MENTION] [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION] [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Alise is in favor of just knocking and talking her way in, she has no combat ability even left her weapon at home.

Remove ads