(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Posting frequency seems to have dropped off a bit. Is that because of the recent problems with EN World you think? Or perhaps something else? I wonder what you guys think of the nested spoiler blocks so far. Are the DCs too high for you to get anything meaningful? If that is an issue, remember you can always consult your mentors. That is part of the reason they are there. Your characters might need to research things from time to time in this campaign, given its focus on story.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Sorry,

For me personally EnWorld problems have been giving me problems with all my pbp.

But specifically for this game, I didn't really spread my skill points out enough so I don't really have an training in the skill your using and just for my characters personality, I don't feel like she'd really be into investing right now. She just kinda got drawn into this and is just trying to stay out of the way and survive at this moment.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Airwalker,
Just so you know, If I ever get called in as a player I should be ready on the spot. I have been keeping up with the game threads.
S.D.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Don't forget, [MENTION=33]DarwinofMind[/MENTION], you have 2 skill points to spend now. You may spend them however you wish. So if you feel you are lacking in certain areas or just want to branch out into a new field, this is your chance.

I'll keep that in mind, [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]. I still have five players all of whom are semi-active. If one of them drops or is inactive for a month, I'll be happy to let you in.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Testing yet again!

EDIT: OMG yes... I havn't been able to post for days.

LIke sometimes I couldn't even see the page, but even when I could I couldn't post. I don't have time to update to my game right now but If this stay's I'll be back this evening.

WOOT!

Remove ads