(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry for the delay folks. I have two tests and a presentation this week. I will do a major update Friday. If I have time between studying tomorrow I will post a short update.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I've been making small changes to the wiki as we go. I plan to revamp the main page to give an introduction to the campaign and link to the characters. I am using this to kind of cut my teeth on wiki code because I have always thought wikis are awesome, especially for a campaign. Eventually, I will open the main page for editing by players as well, once I settle on a final format; I want the wiki to be fully interactive for all players in the campaign. Eventually, the only page I will probably protect will be the House Rules page. If you have ideas for the wiki, please don't hesitate to mention them here.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
my two cents on wiki code

I've been making small changes to the wiki as we go. I plan to revamp the main page to give an introduction to the campaign and link to the characters. I am using this to kind of cut my teeth on wiki code because I have always thought wikis are awesome, especially for a campaign. Eventually, I will open the main page for editing by players as well, once I settle on a final format; I want the wiki to be fully interactive for all players in the campaign. Eventually, the only page I will probably protect will be the House Rules page. If you have ideas for the wiki, please don't hesitate to mention them here.

maybe, the living pathfinder judges will be able to help with code info.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I started making wiki for my home campaign but wrong up installing media wiki on my server cuz the enworld one is odd.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The ENWorld wiki is a bit different from other wikis I have used before (not that I have vast experience, but I have dabbled in a few). Still, it is integrated with the Campaign Manager, which I like. It is also easy to click over to it when running the game.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Looks good for the most part. I noticed a few things:

Note the following:
Character Creation Rules said:
Only the following sources may be used to select feats and spells: Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster Manual, Eberron Campaign Setting, Sharn: City of Towers and the Expanded Psionics Handbook.
What are Nadia's Craft and Profession skills?

You have a +1 feat bonus listed for AC. Where does that come from?

Under AC, you listed "with shield spell," but I think you meant mage armor.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Looks good for the most part. I noticed a few things:

1. Note the following:What are Nadia's Craft and Profession skills?

2. You have a +1 feat bonus listed for AC. Where does that come from?

3. Under AC, you listed "with shield spell," but I think you meant mage armor.

1. carving {scrimshaw}; removed
2. fixed
3. fixed

eventually plans to take summoning spells and feat: craft wondrous item. Wants to create items to cast summon monster from. the carved shape determines the monster.

for now just carves from ivory and whale bone.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry guys. [MENTION=33]DarwinofMind[/MENTION] [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION] [MENTION=21087]pneumatik[/MENTION] [MENTION=72222]FloatingDisc[/MENTION] [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION] I was without internet for five days and posting with my phone is exceptionally difficult. I have two tests this week so I don't have time to get caught up right now, but I will try to get caught up by Wednesday.

Remove ads