• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
yeah don't push yourself

I feel very guilty about all the games I've destroyed over the years cuz I tried to push too much on myself.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
For what it's worth, I neither want nor need a sandbox style game. I much prefer a character-driven coherent plot that can be followed from some start to some finish... Kind of a "beer n pretzels +" :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
For what it's worth, I neither want nor need a sandbox style game. I much prefer a character-driven coherent plot that can be followed from some start to some finish... Kind of a "beer n pretzels +" :D
he has his hands full with my homebrew as it is, which i will be getting back to tomorrow.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I am an event coordinator for the regional Science Olympiad which is this weekend and that has kept me pretty busy recently. I might have some time to work on the OP site next week. Maybe get some maps posted and a couple NPCs.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Haven't forgotten about this. I am still pretty busy and want to do this right when I get back to it. Seems everyone is on board with a less open-world feel, which I can work with. I think what I will do is focus on the main storyline and give each character only one sub-plot per level. I still have yet to decide on the best method to manage the sub-plots, but right now I am looking at having a separate thread for them, with the idea that sub-plots will be handled solo and assumed to take place during a character's down-time.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Finals are over in a couple days. At that point, I will re-evaluate this campaign and see if I can, indeed, salvage it. I'd still like to.

Remove ads