Suzi's Handicrafts.... (Now with more images!)

alsih2o

First Post
jgbrowning said:
She is probably the only cross-stitcher that would ever do a TROGDOR Home Sweet home wall hanging.

Now she's starting TROGDOR christmas ornaments...

:)

joe b.

if she is willing to do a pottery for xmas decoration trade, let me know :)

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
And if she is willing to do a christmas ornament for my famous-oatmeal-raisin-walnut-cookie trade, let ME know. Alternatively, I could give her a d20 book. What would she like? (Assuming she would be willing, of course.)

jaldaen

First Post
And let Suzi know that my roomate's computer now has some new wallpaper as well... I can't wait to see his face when he comes "Home Sweet Home" from his bike trip this weekend... TROGDOR!!! rulz... ;-)

Take Care,
Joseph

Bloodsparrow

First Post
Does Suzi use her powers for good? Or for awsome?

Obviously for AWSOME!

I think we've found the official desktop background of ENWorld...

jgbrowning said:
She is probably the only cross-stitcher that would ever do a TROGDOR Home Sweet home wall hanging.

Nope!!! I know one...

I need to email her this thread!!!

I wonder if she'll see my post...

Hi Bree! < wave >

Last edited:

xrpsuzi

First Post
I'm glad Trogdor is bringing joy all over the boards.... And like all silly projects, it began because I didn't want to work and decided to make a craft instead. Grumpy Bunny only got his cape (and thus became "Super" Grumpy Bunny) because I didn't want to work on my senior thesis in college. And now, not wanting to read any more about human adaptation has lead to Trogdor's Christmas scenes, where Trogdor recreates your favorite Christmas songs.... including Silent Night, O Christmas Tree, Away in a Manger (yes, he's burninating the baby Jesus.... that wacky Trogdor), First Noel, O Burning town on Betheham, and Trogdor the Burninator is coming to town.

Should any of you have any more suggestions (other than the 12 days of Christmas... trying to cram 12 lords a leaping with Trogdor on a 2-3 inch diameter ornament sounded like hell), I'll be glad to note them for further stitching.

Buttercup, drop me an e-mail at Josephbrowning@exp.citymax.com and we'll working something out. :)

-Suzi

Remove ads