SW: KOTOR Campaign Guide

drothgery

First Post
crazy_cat said:
Anybody know anything about this? Due in August apparently (according to Amazon UK)

Nobody's said anything specific, though it appeared on Amazon a few months ago. WotC had strongly hinted a KotOR book was in development as far back as the SWSE launch event (where they said they were working on a book about 'the oldest knights in the Republic').

Klaus said:
I really hope they take stuff from the Dark Horse series for this.
Knowing what a SW fan that Rodney is, I'm pretty sure that the old Tales of the Jedi stuff will at the very least get mentioned. After all, Dark Side Sourcebook and Power of the Jedi both listed several notable NPCs from that era, so I'd be really surprised if that series get left on the cutting room floor for the KOTOR book.

Klaus

First Post
Donovan Morningfire said:
Knowing what a SW fan that Rodney is, I'm pretty sure that the old Tales of the Jedi stuff will at the very least get mentioned. After all, Dark Side Sourcebook and Power of the Jedi both listed several notable NPCs from that era, so I'd be really surprised if that series get left on the cutting room floor for the KOTOR book.
Well, I'm specifically talking about the current (and awesome) SW:KotOR series. Zayne Carrick and his buddies rock!

possum

First Post
Klaus said:
Well, I'm specifically talking about the current (and awesome) SW:KotOR series. Zayne Carrick and his buddies rock!

Considering that JJM, the writer of the series, is working on this sourcebook, I'd consider that the chances of some stuff from the comics getting statted out and the like is pretty good.

Ranger REG

Explorer
While it would make for a birthday present (Leo in the house!), I'd rather have it as a Valentine's Day gift.

I can't wait. No, seriously, I cannot wait for August. Gimme, gimme, gimme. :lol:

Klaus said:
I figured that as already a given, since it takes place around the Mando Wars and those are a major event for that era.

Remove ads