• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SW: KOTOR Campaign Guide

drothgery said:
Why not? :) If you can run really fast after you let go of the Wookiee, you'll have a few dead Sith, and that's always good :).
Alright. FINE.

I'll stat out a Wookie Shaker for both the d20 game and Saga Edition. Then you people can shake Wookies at Sith without me having to fear for my life, my limbs, and possibly, my ears.

Klaus

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Alright. FINE.

I'll stat out a Wookie Shaker for both the d20 game and Saga Edition. Then you people can shake Wookies at Sith without me having to fear for my life, my limbs, and possibly, my ears.
Try shaking a wookiee at THIS sith:

darth_rancor.jpg

Nebulous

Legend
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Its also why I'd be terrified to have you as a GM in a Star Wars game, Klaus. :p

Oddly enough, that horrible beast would make me APPRECIATE Klaus as a GM!

Just not with, you know, a pissed off rancor every session...

Nebulous said:
Oddly enough, that horrible beast would make me APPRECIATE Klaus as a GM!

Just not with, you know, a pissed off rancor every session...
Well, yeah, appreciation would come. But that would likely be after many curses, angry words, and panic on how to survive that thing.

Course, AFTER all that, sure. Praise! :cool:

Klaus

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Well, yeah, appreciation would come. But that would likely be after many curses, angry words, and panic on how to survive that thing.

Course, AFTER all that, sure. Praise! :cool:
If there's a Sith rancor about, start looking for a lightsaber portcullis to drop on it.

:D

Remove ads