Sword and Sorcery Saga v. 1.02 and NEW Adventure Conversion!

The_Gneech

Explorer
Unfortunately, Real Life ate my gaming recently, so the updates etc. have been much slower coming than I'd hoped. I still have this project on my current "to do" list, tho, and hope to be getting back to it soon.

-The Gneech :cool:

Aus_Snow

First Post
Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Nice application of the system. I'm definitely nabbing bits of this (with credit where it's due.) :cool:

Flynn

First Post
Gneech,

You might consider checking out Fantasy Concepts for anything you could use for your conversion efforts. I've already done a lot of OGL work to bring Saga-inspired material into usable and releasable Open Game Content, if it helps. Contact me offline if you have any questions. Just trying to help out a fellow gamer. :)

With Regards,
Flynn

The_Gneech

Explorer
Flynn said:
Gneech,

You might consider checking out Fantasy Concepts for anything you could use for your conversion efforts. I've already done a lot of OGL work to bring Saga-inspired material into usable and releasable Open Game Content, if it helps. Contact me offline if you have any questions. Just trying to help out a fellow gamer. :)

With Regards,
Flynn

I'll definitely be checking this out as the project goes forward. :) Thanks much!

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Damn... now I HAVE to buy SW:SE :D Fantastic material - really captures the swords and sorcery feel! Wish I'd done this for my Rana Mor PbP now...

The_Gneech

Explorer
Glad you like it! :)

NOTE: I have now added a character creation quicksheet which includes seven pregenerated and ready-to-play 1st-level characters: the Court Dancer, the Gentleman Thief, the Magus of the East, the Sellsword, the Street Rat, the Wayward Apprentice, and the Wolf Girl. Enjoy!

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I just wanted to say that your work here has managed to sell me on Star Wars SE. I honestly had (and have) zero interest in using d20 for Star Wars roleplay but I am always looking for lighter, more flexible, d20 System variants to model fantasy and this seems to do the trick nicely. Thanks for all of the effort that you've put into this (WotC should throw you some paying work, man). :D

The_Gneech

Explorer
Thanks, pleased to be of service! I'm not really interested in working for Da Man, tho. I did my time at White Wolf, and that was enough trying to make money in the gaming industry for me. :D

Remove ads