Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Scotley

Hero
GM: Depends on the spell and the light. Once Thorn gets within 20' with the torch you can see, but until then the 20% miss chance applies. Other than that it is all about your speed and the range of the spell.

Leif

Adventurer
GM: The built in dice roller has been a wonky lately for me too. Just use Invisible Castle or whatever over roller you like.

I did so, and edited the IC results into the post below [# 637], also editing the gray OOC portion of the post with the IC results for each roll, but I didn't add my caster level to the SR rolls. That's done in the post below, but not in the OOC portion. It's below the red/orange IC rolls in white.

Added an initiative roll below [# 637], too. Banaq's init.=21.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
GM: When we get more than one into melee range we'll get a map up. Of course we might just keep knocking you off one at a time...

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, elf sorcerer L6, Archmage T1

Banaq's spell, magic missile, has a range of 160 feet, which is probably further out than he can see the target(s). So.... as soon as he can see them well enough to tell who's a good guy and who's a bad guy, he'll stop and blast 'em.

OOC: I'm totally willing to take the damage and SR rolls that I've already made.

Remove ads