Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, elf sorcerer L6, Archmage T1

"Damn me for a bloody fool! I knew better than to try that!"

Banaq casts Summon Monster II, and calls an air elemental, which he instructs to attack the extra-planar foes.

Scotley

Hero
"Damn me for a bloody fool! I knew better than to try that!"

Banaq casts Summon Monster II, and calls an air elemental, which he instructs to attack the extra-planar foes.
GM:
OOC: I think your previous casting of this is still active. Minimal time has passed. What is your duration? If you are working on a whole pack of elementals to attack the demon that's cool too.

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn wriggles and twists in the demon's grip, trying to get free!

(Thorn Will save: [roll0]
Thorn's Combat Manuever check (6 BAB + 4 favored enemy) [roll1] vs demon's CMD. If it's not enough, she will Mythic Surge for +[roll2] to the roll.

And if that doesn't work, that's all she can do this turn. :) If it DOES work she will use a Swift Action and a mythic point to activate her Deadly Dodge ability. This gives her +4 to AC, and lets her make an attack against someone who attacks her.)

Leif

Adventurer
GM:
OOC: I think your previous casting of this is still active. Minimal time has passed. What is your duration? If you are working on a whole pack of elementals to attack the demon that's cool too.
OOC: Banaq's duration at L6 is 6 rounds. If it's still active, just have both of 'em whup on him for as long as the first one still can.

mleibrock

First Post
No Problem at all, as you can see RL has kept me away too. It happens dogonit!

OOC: Scotley and Mleibrock. Mea culpa for my absence. Lots of stuff went on and it was hard to get back in and going. Queenie has been pestering me to post and I was and am determined to play, it is an awesome game.

Denir, long in a dour, quiet mood, had kept to himself for quite a while. Some demon-haunted nightmare danced in front of his waking eyes it seemed. But the screams and the commotion had seemed to stir his vigor once more. He grabbed his sword from it's place of honor and dashed after Meliara.

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock=Leif]Your previous air elemental poofs out of existence, you begin to conjure and if uninterrupted... it will appear next round. :devil: [/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Thorn twists and turns but can't seem to break free of the demon's grip until she calls upon her magic (Mythic Surge) and she slips the beasts grip. She also absorbs 2 cha damage.

[sblock=OOC] So that is 2 Mythic powers expended correct? One for the surge and one for the dodge bonus. [/sblock]

Thorn wriggles and twists in the demon's grip, trying to get free!

(Thorn Will save: [roll0]
Thorn's Combat Manuever check (6 BAB + 4 favored enemy) [roll1] vs demon's CMD. If it's not enough, she will Mythic Surge for +[roll2] to the roll.

And if that doesn't work, that's all she can do this turn. :) If it DOES work she will use a Swift Action and a mythic point to activate her Deadly Dodge ability. This gives her +4 to AC, and lets her make an attack against someone who attacks her.)

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
I took the liberty of rolling initiatives for those I didn't see in the posts to keep us moving. If I missed one, please tell me and I shall add it back: Demon 24, Denir 21, Banaq 21, Thorn 20, Keva 8, Isolde 7, Jack 7, Mel 7,

The demon, surprised that Thorn was able to escape his grip, again attacks the Ranger with claws and stinger.

attack on Thorn: 1D20+16 = [7]+16 = 23
1D20+16 = [1]+16 = 17
1D20+16 = [5]+16 = 21
1D20+16 = [3]+16 = 19

Clearly the human escaping his grip rattled him as all attacks missed.

The rest of the party may act. Please tell me your desired places as you come into range and we shall get a map up

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, elf sorcerer L6, Archmage T1

OOC: Hey! Didn't you guys know, when Pathfinder came out, summoning rules changed and you can now stack the effects of successively cast spells!
[or something like that. Really. No lie. For sure. And any other (re-)assurance that may be required.]

Remove ads