• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Scotley

Hero
Little bunny Foo Foo hoping throught the forest picking up the field mice and bopping them on the head..

As Meliara is racing through the camp at magically enhanced speed she sees Nurah Dendiwhar, the Halfling bard, just in time to avoid trampling her as Nurah steps from a tent. The little woman dodges aside with a startled squeak as Meliara comes ripping past. The Halfling's face show surprise and fear.

OOC: Let's have another Perception roll.

Scotley

Hero
Sosiel Vaenic, cleric of Shelyn, arrives at the scene of the fight and offers additional healing to any who might need it. He provides last rites to the dead paladin guard. "I had hoped the destruction of the wardstone and the resultant loss of so many demons would give us more time before we encountered trouble, but clearly we must be on our guard at all times as we approach the Worldwound." He words or mild, but the tenseness in his posture attests to his fury at losing a member of the company.

Scotley

Hero
Banaq's Perception Check:
[roll0]

GM: Sorry, that was just for Meliara. I intended to put it in an sblock, sorry. Since I screwed up:

Banaq's sharp Elven eyes spot a fallen potion bottle that must have been dropped by the now dead paladin.

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, Elf Sorcerer L5, Archmage T1

OOC: Sorry I misinterpreted.

Banaq will retrieve the bottle, and try to identify the potion by tasting a drop.
[roll0]

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock= Mel and Banaq] Both spot a potion bottle on the ground near where the paladin perished. Banaq hurries over to it and inspects the liquid by placing a drop on his finger. "Completely colorless." Then he touches his finger to his tongue. "No taste whatsoever." "It must be... a potion of undetectable alignment!" he says confidently. Mel has some serious doubts of how he comes to this conclusion based on his firing magic missiles at the Kithanginian but says nothing at this point.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Let's say the healing magics of Sosiel Vaenic, Denir have the party back up to full HPs. Unfortunately, the demon encounter interrupted your night's rest so you have not recovered any spells. :devil: The Kithangian was worth 6400 HP, so that is 800 points each. The demon had no coins but also has a bottle of liquid on his demon-self. Any care to attempt to identify? [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, Elf Sorcerer L5, Archmage T1

Link to Post with Banaq's Sheet

"This appears to be a potion of undetectable alignment to me, but I'm cetainly open to other opinions."

[sblock=spelling]"Undetectable" and "Indetectable" are both in the [online] dictionary. What's up with that garbage?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Vakeva keeps an arrow knocked, and his senses tuned to the darkness around the little group as they inspect the demon's remains and taste-test the potion within the dropped bottle. He almost calls out as Meliara leaves the group at a rush, but then decides the pretty sorceress can take care of herself well enough. Gotta trust 'em t' be able t' do their parts too, else I'll be tryin' t'do everything myself. An' that's no good fer sure!
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sir Sheldon stands strait, walks to his shield and retrieves it. He hefts it a couple of times while survey around them then sighs deeply, "Everybody, Thank you for coming to my aid. I would be dead with out you all. I am sorry to lose one of our paladins, and unless there is a way to return his life to him, we should give him a proper departure" He walks to the body of the man rent in two, kneels to close the paladin's eyes and remains in that position, sword drawn and pointed to the ground while praying softly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads