• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Queenie]Perception checks are kinda like potato chips, one is rarely enough to satisfy me. Not that I would ever question a post by my fellow GM, but I think that he was going to post something different for your roll as Meliara was not near the finding of the potion having hared off on a new course. Anyway, the latest check reveals that Nurah seems to have been in a tent not her own as you remember seeing her pitching her own tent closer to yours. [sblock=In case you have forgotten]Nurah Dendiwhar is the small unassuming female halfling chronicler and historian, aka bard, sent with you by the queen.[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn edges up to Banaq and speaks quietly, not wishing to intrude on the vigil for the fallen.

"Let me see that potion flask," she says. "Could you tell if any of it has been drunk?"

She looks, and sounds, grim. "A potion like that can only mean one thing."

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, Elf Sorcerer L5, Archmage T1

Banaq passes the bottle to Thorn with a shrug, and says, "Not a clue, not a clue."

Fenris

Adventurer
Once Sheldon has finished his prayers Denir asks him "How do members of your faith deal with their dead? Place them in the earth, offer their spirits to the flame, leave their bodies to the sacred vultures, or some other form. I will help you place him on his journey."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Once Sheldon has finished his prayers Denir asks him "How do members of your faith deal with their dead? Place them in the earth, offer their spirits to the flame, leave their bodies to the sacred vultures, or some other form. I will help you place him on his journey."
ooc: That is a good question, can I get an answer from the dm's?

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock=OOC]If you have a preference, make up whatever you'd like... I can't find a specific reference to what the ritual might be but since light is a very important part of this deity, I'd say the dead, if a soldier or priest would be wear their servant attire (ie: priest robes, armor... and be laid to rest with any holy symbols) so that Iomedae might see them as they pass from this world and accept them into the next. Then a priest would bless flint and tinder with holy water and fire would be set to the body thus creating a 'holy fire' to send them on their journey. [/sblock]

ooc: That is a good question, can I get an answer from the dm's?

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock=OOC] OK. So what is your plan now? There is still an hour till dawn. Seems like you've prayed over the fallen of your party and healed each other up. There is a dead demon to either deal with or leave to rot. The other 99+ in the party are still fast asleep since no one bothered to rouse any of them.

I realize this maybe a busy holiday weekend for a lot of you but if you have some thoughts, go ahead and put them out here so everyone can look at them when they check in again and we can get moving along. [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sir Sheldon will bring back the body to the camp, build a funeral pyre, anoint the body with holy water, with the body in the paladin's armor and weapons and priestly robes. While he is doing this he will have the camp awakened and those who wish to attend the burning can do so with a sunrise pyre burning.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

As the others say their prayers and inspect the potion, 'Keva does some thinking about the demon body but comes up with no memories of how to dispose of the corpses. "Anybody know fer sure what t'do wit' a demon body? I've killed 'em b'fore, but ne'er stuck around t' deal wit' d' body. I was always just passin' through, y'know."
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Remove ads