Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Shayuri

First Post
"I'm not much help with this whole thing..." Thorn said, waving a hand at the altar. "I'll help get this cleaned up, then be on watch."

She left Viridian to his...uh...taste-testing, instead simply hauling what was left of the demons out and throwing them into a pile for destruction, then found a high perch that gave a good overlook of the area so she'd be sure to see anything skulking around that didn't belong...

Scotley

Hero
The extra planner corpses, such as they are, as most vanished, prove less than satisfactory as food, but as a symbol of his power over this evil Vir does take some satisfaction.

Thorn finds the roof a good vantage and finds no enemies in sight.

The attempt at dispelling the magical desecration was not strong enough and must be attempted again. Father Sosial with the army might be able to help.. A consecrate or hallow spell will also be needed.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The extra planner corpses, such as they are, as most vanished, prove less than satisfactory as food, but as a symbol of his power over this evil Vir does take some satisfaction.
The attempt at dispelling the magical desecration was not strong enough and must be attempted again. Father Sosial with the army might be able to help.. A consecrate or hallow spell will also be needed.

OOC: Unless [MENTION=51567]Lou[/MENTION] has ready dispel, I think we can move on the cleaning and dispelling part...

Lou

Explorer
Fatoon watches the casting and notes, "I can cast a Consecrate spell. In fact, several times."

Fatoon casts Consecrate on the altar.

Scotley

Hero
Sosial is brought up and quickly dispels the evil magic allowing Fatoon's magic to once again consecrate the place. The physical cleaning takes a little longer, but soon the place is a restored as any place in the Worldwound can be. You all sense that it is time to be moving on toward you ultimate goal...

When the chapel is restored, Adrian takes once again his new banner and checks if he can discover what it is. His eyes light up when he recognizes the pennon and he proudly puts it onto his spear.
Only then he takes to analyzing other items, taking time to remember his lore and read every rune on them.

In the morning, new bright red flag flutters in front of the paladin column as he leads them deeper into The Wound.

[sblock=Treasure - taking 20 on spellcraft to identify items]
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...nd-MLeibrock&p=7432657&viewfull=1#post7432657

Adrian finds the fallen demon man to be well equipped as he wears a breastplate, holy symbol of Kabriri and has a steal shield on his arm. The battle aspergillum he wielded lays at his side. In a pouch even move interesting things are found. A wand, almost certainly magical, three vials that all appear to contain the same clear liquid, a packet of powdered silver worth 250 gp and a key are all within.

Breastplate +1
Aspergillum +1
the vials are filled with unholy water.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...nd-MLeibrock&p=7433567&viewfull=1#post7433567
The chain shirt is +1.
The Pennon is a Red Knights Pennon (Battle).
The dagger is +1 returning.
383 cp, 710 sp, 3827 gp.
It is a wand of hold person with 10 charges left.

[sblock=Needs appraise DC 20 check]
The beryl is worth 500 gp, the pearls 100 gp each, the gold holy symbol 200 gp.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn ranges ahead to keep an eye on the route and try to spot hazards and ambushes before the army blunders into them. In the process she keeps her head down to avoid notice, and blundering into them herself as well...

She goes over the looted items, but decides her own custom-made mithril armor suits her better than even magic armor.

Perception [roll0]
Stealth [roll1]

(lol...wow, the die roller has decided Thorn sucks or something...)

Neurotic

After uncomfortable and suspicious reception by the paladins and more than one sureptitious scan for evil, Viridian joins the army and soon finds his natural role. One which gets him out of their sight.

Thorn gets a companion this time. Small lizard creature obviously knows how to move unseen. But more importantly, its black eyes miss nothing.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
The Army moves out in reasonably good spirits after the success at the chapel. However, within ten miles the scouts, Thorn and Vir, discover a problem. The Ahari gorge ahead, though which the army must pass appears to be filled what appears to be a seething, filthy green cloud of pale vapor. From a distance it is difficult to determine what it might be, but this being the Worldwound, it can't be good. You are only a little over 3 miles from your goal. The lost city of Drezen.

Neurotic

"lest I going to investigate. Could thee inform thy pals, Thorn?" Viridian asks of his companion "And if 't be true tis something demonic t might eke beest acidic. And lest I the resistant one."

OOC: I'm going to investigate....if it is demonic it might be acidic and I am resistant
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], not sure if Thorn would agree to this so speak up :)

Remove ads