[SWSE] A New Fear (OOC)

ffanxii4ever

First Post
odds are this is pushing it, but what about the Superior Tech upgrades? Are they available at 1/5 the cost or 2,000 credits? (6,000 for the armor)

snakejawz

First Post
So...do you want to be called Megaman or Samus? I'm leaning towards Samus cause you know....boobs.

exactly like Samus's arm cannon, with missiles and napalm.

except it's attached to a Terminator that looks like Predator and has a suit of armor that would make a space marine feal inadequate.

sorry Jake, no boobs

Last edited:

zaxehammer

First Post
Anybody want to give a rundown of last week's events so we don't have to spend time in game going over that stuff?

Also, even though it's awesome, I would like to get out of my Krayt armor so I can use some of the other Martial Arts Feats (which require light armor). If I were to try and sell the Krayt armor how much would it go for? Or could I just trade it up for the Katarn armor or possibly something else with a little higher armor bonus and less Dex bonus?

JediJake

First Post
it's attached to a Terminator that looks like Predator and has a suit of armor that would make a space marine feal inadequate.

sorry Jake, no boobs
Heh, I've statted space marine armor and you are sadly mistaken. And I've seen you topless, lying to me will do you no good.

Anybody want to give a rundown of last week's events so we don't have to spend time in game going over that stuff?

Also, even though it's awesome, I would like to get out of my Krayt armor so I can use some of the other Martial Arts Feats (which require light armor). If I were to try and sell the Krayt armor how much would it go for? Or could I just trade it up for the Katarn armor or possibly something else with a little higher armor bonus and less Dex bonus?
You can use those martial arts feats in heavy armor. That has always seemed like a silly rule to me. Oooh lookit me imma ranger in medium armor! Oh crap, I forgots how to shoot a bow or fight with two swords...That makes perfect sense. You can't sell it cause it smells like yuzzem...Nobody wants that.

Quick rundown? You trained some Mandalorians in the finer points of hitting people in the face really hard whilst everyone else flew to Draago's palace and picked a fight with some pissy piggies in a battle royale with cheese. They won and you got paid an extra 10000 credits.

ffanxii4ever

First Post
Quick rundown? You trained some Mandalorians in the finer points of hitting people in the face really hard whilst everyone else flew to Draago's palace and picked a fight with some pissy piggies in a battle royale with cheese. They won and you got paid an extra 10000 credits.
10k? I thought the paycheck was just 9k?
Or is this a bonus, unrelated to the bets since he wasn't in the fight?

And the game is set for 7 cst, right?

Remove ads