[SWSE] Strike hard for the Adamant!

Songdragon

Explorer
The gungan tries to stay close as the flier droids attack from the air, "Wesa should be gettin outta here." and with that she makes for the entrance the droid has opened for the group.

fireinthedust

Explorer
The droids fly overhead, and long paths of blaster fire scar the pavement. The clones dash in after Glipala, taking a moment to fire their guns at oen of the patrols, scorching its hull. The doors slam shut after them, moments before concussive blasts rock the building: they'd dropped thermal charges on your position!

inside it is eerily quiet, the hallway cool and wide. The metal floor of the hallway clanks beneath your feet.

Walking forward is the only option, until you finally reach a fork: One goes right, the other left and up a set of stairs.

ooc: I've got a lot less time than I thought. I'll be posting about once a week, usually from Wednesday through Friday, though I'll be reading throughout. I will try to do more, but realistically this is what I can do.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sonja Kuurzon, Female Human, Level 5 Jedi

[sblock=OOC]Back to you FitD once you are able. We will need results of skill checks and Z3R0 won't be able to answer her question without GM response, I don't think.[/sblock]At the intersection she holds up her hand to get everyone to stop their advance, "Just a moment, please. Zero, did you see any comp ports to access a facility schematic?"

She concentrates and draws on the Force to search her feelings on which way they should go. Then she will take another moment to sense her surroundings to determine if any threats are lying in wait behind the walls or doors.

[sblock=Actions]Taking 10 on two UtF checks for Search Feelings and Search Surroundings (and take 10 on Perception to notice targets). Both listed under the Use the Force skill in the Core Rules.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 5 (Destruction) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +9
HP: 57 (18 Threshold) Current: 57
Reflex: 19 (16ff) Fort: 18 Will: 18
Attack Options: Rapid Strike, Deflect, Block
UtF: +15 Powers: Force Slam, Move Object, Battlestrike[/sblock]_________________________________________

Akira2-small.jpg
Sonja Kuurzon

fireinthedust

Explorer
The Force: There are several different options here. The Force is leaving it up to you, but you can sense three things: One direction you'll reach a command center, while the other direction will lead to the shield generator (you're not sure which). And, you sense that both ways are dangerous, but one of them (along the hallway) is strong with the dark side of the Force. Finally, you sense that this whole area is part of some kind of trap.

Schematic panel: there's a computer panel, at least, beside the door. It will require a moderate computer use check to get a schematic (well, for an average character; I assume Z3r0 can use computer out the wazoo... sorry, wazoo-port exhaust...panel).

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Realizing that things were perhaps too easy on gaining entry, Sonja's feelings through the Force have made her even more wary. Turning to the other members of the strike team, "This can be a very precarious position we are stumbling into. I think there is a need for some better situational awareness and the ways ahead are perilous. Looking at alternate routes and destinations of these hallways are definitely to our advantage."

She waits to see what Z3R0 can do.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 5 (Destruction) FP: 7
UtF: +15 Powers: Force Slam, Move Object, Battlestrike[/sblock]_________________________________________

Akira2-small.jpg
Sonja Kuurzon

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: In case rb780nm decides to post so we can move along, tomorrow finds me out of town (yeah, out of town from being away from home already), driving 18 hours to attend my brother's wedding. I will be a tad scarce during the weekend until returning on Tuesday.

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC: That's okay, I've been picking up extra shifts like a mad man. Happy wedding! And the drive is maybe shorter than the flight would have been? Anyhoo, looking forward to 4 more full work days before I get a half-day of work, after this whole week of no weekends, so I'm behind on *all* my games. Stupid work computer may have eaten the carefully crafted one for my E20 Pathfinder game (grr) as it is!

The computer coughs up the diagram for the base. In short: Up the stairs leads to a control room/command center. The other way leads to the shield generator power center, and the dark side of the force. Assuming Z3r0 has a holographic display ala R2, everyone can see the map. There are other hallways leading all over the place, but these are the important ones.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

After getting a better idea of which direction leads where, Sonja remarks, "This whole building is likely a trap. The question is how to turn the tables on them."

"We can try to knock out the shield generator through the power core right away or take the command center first. Perhaps from there we can find out what is going on with the rest of the building and set the power core to overload while we move along. What are your opinions?"

She is looking at the others.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 5 (Destruction) FP: 7

Akira2-small.jpg
Sonja Kuurzon

rb780nm

First Post
"If we can get to the control center, I might be able to take control of the building defenses - or at least shut them down." Z3r0 suggests.

Remove ads