[SWSE] Strike hard for the Adamant!

possum

First Post
Chase nods at the droid's suggestion. "I personally agree with taking out the command center first," the ARC trooper states. "We do that and any major intel in this place would be neutralized. Not completely, but just enough."

Songdragon

Explorer
"Mesa tinks dat dis command center is being heavily guarded. Is there being any place that has de same access. Especially considering Z3 being so bombad with da computers." The gungan suggests. "Also gotta be tinking dat the maps lay out a false command center and it being somewhere else?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sonja replies to Glipala, "The map is correct and that will be the command center up the stairs. However, both options likely to be dangerous. But as we get closer, I should be able to determine positions and numbers of who and what is laying in wait."

Since that was the only objection she starts heading up the stairs to the command center. She pauses every so often to sense her surroundings to reveal any opposition hiding behind walls or other obstructions.

OOC: Assuming consensus will carry the decision. Taking 10s, UtF 25 for Sense Surrounding to reveal target with total Cover, & Perception 19 to spot them.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 5 (Destruction) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +9
HP: 57 (18 Threshold) Current: 57
Reflex: 19 (16ff) Fort: 18 Will: 18
Attack Options: Rapid Strike, Deflect, Block
UtF: +15 Powers: Force Slam, Move Object, Battlestrike[/sblock]_________________________________________

Akira2-small.jpg
Sonja Kuurzon

fireinthedust

Explorer
Sensing with the Force as she goes *very* slowly up the stairs, Sonja gets the sense that she should duck down before she gets to the top. Looking just over the lip of the top stair, she can see a long corridor leading to a pair of heavy doors. The end of the hallway by the doors is a T, so there's a passage giong left and one going right. However, stuffed into the hallway is seemingly every droid guard in the entire complex. It's as if someone pulled them all away from their usual patrols and ordered them to stand guard at this door.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sonja Kuurzon, Female Human, Level 5 Jedi

Sonja holds up a fist to silently stop their advance. Holding up two fingers, she whispers back behind her, "Ion grenades."

With a few of those handy devices and the enclosed space of the hallway, it would appear to be a good way to take out most of the droids packed in there before the shooting really gets started.

OOC: Will two grenades flying down the hall from our position under total cover be acceptable before Initiative is rolled? Speaking of which: Initiative 12; Crap. :erm:

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 5 (Destruction) FP: 7
UtF: +15 Powers: Force Slam, Move Object, Battlestrike[/sblock]_________________________________________

Akira2-small.jpg
Sonja Kuurzon

fireinthedust

Explorer
ooc: Actually, would you roll a stealth check for me, or otherwise prove your stealth-tality? If you get it, vs their passive perception, I'll give the party a whole surprise round to act.

Songdragon

Explorer
Glipala stops behind the Chase and the Jedi... At the Jedi's comment the Gungan grins and immediately has an ion grenade in her free hand (quickdraw)... and waits for a signal of some sort to throw.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sonja Kuurzon, Female Human, Level 5 Jedi

[sblock=OOC]I thought we had Total Cover and Concealment as she saw the droids with her Sense Surroundings. But I could be wrong on this.
Perception checks for them will be either -5 or -10 depending level of concealment.
With Improved Cover at least: Stealth: 1D20+10 = 19[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 5 (Destruction) FP: 7

Akira2-small.jpg
Sonja Kuurzon

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=ooc] Yeah, I only meant for Sonja to do the roll, and with the concealment bonus she's more than fine. No offense, Chase, but it may be best if you *don't* roll stealth checks for a few encounters ;)
[/sblock]

Sonja was up ahead, and stealthy enough to not be noticed.

Now what?

Remove ads