• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SWSE] Strike hard for the Adamant!

fireinthedust

Explorer
Khor makes it to the window easily enough, not spotted by the droids nor seeing any threats. Climbing up is easily done, and there are apparently no traps on the window.

Inside the warehouse: A large room with some crates below the window.

Across from you is a holding cell filled with Clones soldiers. They have various markings on their armor, and are veterans of this insane war against the droids. One of them is pacing, the others are scowling, angry at being here instead of fighting the droid army.

To the left is an elevator with a loader on it, for taking crates up to the roof. It's going up and down with one right now.

To the right is the front door, with battle droids on either side.

In the middle are four more battle droids, just standing around.

If there is anything else in the room, you can't see it.

Rainmar

First Post
Khor made his way back to the group. Once he made sure their presence here is still not known, he turned back to them. "Gentlemen and ladies, our situation looks like this..." and briefed the rest of the team of what he saw inside.
"It will be a gamble to smuggle everyone inside for the droids to not notice us. Also those buggers outside may hear a rumor inside and start alarm just in case. I would suggest attacking from both sides at once. Those who can't conceal their presence would attack the entrance, quickly disposing of guards and open the gate, get inside and close it, of course they would also need to drag inside droid's caracesses. The group who would attack inside would have to quickly made work of those inside and cover those who would be entering via entrance and dragging droids....what are your feelings about this?"

possum

First Post
Chase considers the plan for a second. "Sounds good to me," the ARC trooper replies. "So," he says, "who's with me in busting down the door and slotting some droids?"

Rainmar

First Post
"How good are you with busting doors open? I mean in not loud manner? We dont know if they are just locked/passworded and such. If you dont I will accompany you, as the rest, I believe, will have no problem climbing."
He made his way under the window in the previous manner and after climbing window he hooked the line to it. After he come back he preped his rifle, checked clips and retuned sniping scope. "Who rolls with us?"

Padreigh

First Post
"I'd say the sarge and the clanker go up front, Khor and I take the window. Since you got a rope attached climbing up should be easy enough. Don't know about you, captain. Want to sit this one out?", he addresses the captain.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Adara nods. I'm just here to make sure you get to the targets. You're the fighting squad

OOC: okay, so who's going where?

Window: Khor and Gareth

Front Door: Z3r0, Chase, (Insight?)

Let's make sure I have this right.

Rainmar

First Post
"Then let's roll" said scout and made his way under the window. He crouches there holding up his rifle and looks over the area by his sniping scope, providing cover for Gareth.

OOC: When Gareth gets under the window, Khor will cover him while he climbs and provide help if needed. After Gareth will make it inside, Khor will follow. Once he's inside he will IMMEDIATELY go into sniping/stealth mode (when I saw this rule in core book I was like 'oooooh yeach!')

Remove ads