• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SWSE] Strike hard for the Adamant!

fireinthedust

Explorer
ooc: Gareth, didn't someone put a grapple line by the window? If not, your climb fails (9 is too low). If so, a rope bonus helps you make it up fine. You are super stealthy.

Gareth: you're at the window. I assume your Stealth check is to get inside without making too much noise? Once in, you see the inside of the warehouse. None of the droids seem to notice you, though you spot one of the clones looking up: he spots you, but says nothing. Instead, he bangs on the force field and starts making noise.
Hey Clanker, I gotta use the facilities!

The droids ignore him... for now.

Window: If you're going in with Gareth, post what you do.

Front Door: you'll need to shoot the droids together, if you're going that way.

Padreigh

First Post
Gareth follows the scout, trying to be as silent as possible. As soon as he reaches the windows, he'll use the grapple and Khor's assistance to climb up. As soon as Khor's get's ready to snipe, he'll try to target as many clankers as possible with a Force Slam.

[sblock=ooc] I think you mixed up Khor and myself, Fireinthedust :) . I am taking a 10 on climbing, if I may. With Khor's assistance and the grapple that should be enough, hopefully. Use the Force roll will follow as soon as I know if I can target some of the droids. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Rainmar

First Post
OOC: Ok, I understand that first paragrah was about Khor, not Gareth. Yes, I said before I hook a line to window. As I written before, Khor will get inside after Gareth, then he stays in sniping mode awaiting for Gareth to get into suitable for him attack position and once Gareth attacks...Khor will support him with sniper fire.

grufflehead

First Post
Z3R0 favours Chase with a sidelong look as the other 2 make for the window. 'You're going to shoot both of them before they can move? Impressive...'.

fireinthedust

Explorer
I genuinely don't look back more than the Advanced reply screen shows me, unless it's crucial that I do so.

Okay, so the two of you at the front door: what's the plan?

Window: Yep, you can Use the Force no problem. What power are you going to use, and what does it say in the book? I'll try to go RAW here.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
I genuinely don't look back more than the Advanced reply screen shows me, unless it's crucial that I do so.

Okay, so the two of you at the front door: what's the plan?

Window: Yep, you can Use the Force no problem. What power are you going to use, and what does it say in the book? I'll try to go RAW here.

OOC: Is there any obvious ways to open the doors from the outside? What's the layout like of the opening area.

grufflehead

First Post
OC: Z3R0 can open the doors (I *hope*...) but he's not here for his marksmanship - I assumed the collection of tooled up bad boys I met on the ship would take care of that side of things. So no help getting rid of the guards from him I'm afraid.

Padreigh

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I'll go for a Force Slam. Hits all in sight in a 6 square cone, doing 4d6 (half if Use the Force roll below Fortitude defence).
We are really one man short. :( But we need 2 to take out all the clankers in the room as quickly as possible. And didn't the local say that we have about a minute to wipe out any droids, before they alert their "network"? [/sblock]

Rainmar

First Post
OOC: Let's hope for the best, it's not like we could get rid of those six inside without getting attention from those two outside.

Padreigh, I understand you are gonna Force Pummel that four standing in the middle of the room? In that case I will snipe the two at the door.

GM, when Khor gets into firing position, he will Aim(two swift actions) at one of the robots near door. He will sacrifice all his action for that and if he does so, will he be able to preserve Aim's benefit to next round where he will shoot and try to hide again(Stealth:Sniping)? Also does range to robot qualify for point blank range shot?

fireinthedust

Explorer
Z3r0: Yes, you are confident that you could open the door if you can only get to the key pad/entrance next to it. Easy peasy.

Force Slam: okay go for it. They're standard Battle Droids, nothing fancy.

Khor: if it's RAW, then yes. The droids are within Point Blank range, especially if you've got a scope on your gun.

ooc: yeah, we need another man. Suggestions? Re-recruitment thread?

Remove ads