• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E T1: The Village of Hommlet (IC)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Eep! The baby bit me! That's okay. I made a mistake in formulating the earlier damage roll; I didn't fix because I thought 11 would be a miss. Sorry! And for the record, I've got no problems with you making the rolls for me, especially for issues of time.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: Eep! The baby bit me! That's okay. I made a mistake in formulating the earlier damage roll; I didn't fix because I thought 11 would be a miss. Sorry! And for the record, I've got no problems with you making the rolls for me, especially for issues of time.

OOC: Nope, 11 hits. They're big, they're tough, but they're relatively easy to hit.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Thain, being already whacking the toad with his fellow dwarf in his maw, attempts another hit with his warhammer.

OOC: Attack: [roll0], if succesful then damage: [roll1]

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Thain's hammer leaves a deep bruise on the already battered toad.

OOC: Round 3 Initiative

19 - Thadeous
18 - Kestrel
16 - Dur'dan (Killed and swallowed by Daddy Giant Toad)
13 - Meadowlark (2 damage from giant toad young; currently grappled with toad young)
12 - Taranis
5 - 2 Giant Toads (37 damage to left Momma Toad, 34 damage to right Daddy Toad)
4 - 4 Giant Toad young (9 damage to both young on the left side, one young on the right side is asleep from Thadeous' spell, other young is currently grappled with Meadowlark)
2 - Thain

Thadeous, Kestrel, Meadowlark, and Taranis are up!

Skarsgard

Explorer
[sblock=ooc] Thadeous will try to line hmself up to try to get as many of the toads on the right flank in the area of a burning hands spell. So his move action is to position himself and his action is to cast burning hands. DC =13 DEX save for half [/sblock]

Thadeous manouevers himself into a better position and unleashes a torrent of flame at the toads. [roll0]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Meadowlark struggles to pull her arm from the cruel amphibian jaws.

Athletics vs. DC11: [roll0]

EDIT: Dripping with vicious viscous slime, she extracts her arm and raises her sword to defend herself.

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel keeps the pressure on her toad, striking with a quick, nasty combination of sword and shoe as she tries to throw it off balance and finish it off!

[roll0] to hit with sword for [roll1] damage.
[roll2] to hit with unarmed for [roll3] damage.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The daddy toad on the right side, as well as its sleeping spawn, take the full brunt of the burning hands, while the other young toad, having been flung off Meadowlark's arm, dives under the water just in time to avoid some of the flame. The daddy toad lets out a hideous sounding croak before collapsing into the water, dead.

Again Kestrel's sword bounces harmlessly off the toad's hide but again her unarmed attack strikes true, shattering the bones in the mama toad's skull, sending it to join its mate in the embrace of death.

Both of the young on the left side of the trail fall into a deep, magical slumber.

The sleeping toad on the right side of trail wakes up due to the damage sustained by the burning hands spell and spends a moment looking around, trying to regain its bearings. The young toad that managed to duck under the water goes after Meadowlark again.

[roll0] [roll1]

Remove ads