D&D 5E Take A Peek At Fortune's Wheel Table of Contents

Planescape's included adventure will have you exploring several gate-towns!

Now that Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse is imminent, the tables of contents are visible on D&D Beyond. We've already seen the table of contents of the setting books and the bestiary, and now here's the included adventure, Turn of Fortune's Wheel!

Turn of Fortune's Wheel ToC.png

Planescape_Turn_of_Fortune%27s_Wheel_cover.jpeg

Reynard

Legend
I am guessing a ham fisted hook in classic WotC fashion ("Join the falming fist or else!") which can be easily ignore, then a big open world area to explore at the PCs' leisure, followed by a plot funnel to the climax. I wonder where the level jump comes in and if the "jump" part can be ignored and the group can actually come back to it after hitting 17th.

Also, I bet that time Dragon they keep talking about is responsible for the jump.

BB Shockwave

Explorer
Dat foxy face. I love this art of Shemeshka. Perfect schemer look. :)
Really curious about the chapters where... you can go inside the Spire??? That has never been done, as far as I know of. And I wonder what Modrons have to do with the multiversal glitch, or what the Platinum Rooms are.

It brings me great satisfaction that WoTC has thrown all pretense out the window and is marketing straight for the furry demographic.
They have been doing that since forever, really. Especially the 2E Guardinals but then we had rules for lycanthropy... It got so bad Ravenloft books in 2E specifically had long explanations on how the DM can make players understand maybe there is a reason it is called a curse. :p

D&D-Beyond Comics140.jpg

Reynard

Legend
So just to be clear: this Planescape adventure takes place only in Sigil and the Outlands?

If that is true my interest just plummeted.

So just to be clear: this Planescape adventure takes place only in Sigil and the Outlands?

If that is true my interest just plummeted.
We'll need someone with early access to confirm, but I would think at least the final chapter wouldn't, and some of the adventures in the Gate Towns may at least temporarily pass through to the adjoining planes...

pukunui

Legend
I am guessing a ham fisted hook in classic WotC fashion ("Join the falming fist or else!") which can be easily ignore, then a big open world area to explore at the PCs' leisure, followed by a plot funnel to the climax. I wonder where the level jump comes in and if the "jump" part can be ignored and the group can actually come back to it after hitting 17th.

Also, I bet that time Dragon they keep talking about is responsible for the jump.
The level jump occurs between chapters 14 and 15. (The character advancement table has been shared in another thread.)

Remove ads

Remove ads