Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade Game Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
University Of Denver

Koln stands and lays a comforting hand on Mindy's shoulder, "All three of us are vampires. The details as to who and why are not important. However you do not need to be afraid, we are not going to hurt you. Just listen to us, and especially Clover, she is your best friend still, never forget that. Take faith Mindy, although you are surrounded by darkness, the protection of the Lord is still with you, if you doubt this or ever feel uncertain or scared, you are welcome to talk to me. You can trust me, I'm a priest." Koln smiles down at her warmly, taking off his hat. Socrates pokes his head out of his pocket at her as if to assure her as well. "Oh, and that is my pet Socrates, he's very smart. I go to him whenever I need help."

Mindy looks around the room and then starts to laugh "Whaaat? Is this some kind of joke? C'mon guys, vampires!? Ya'll know that vampires ain't real right? Are ya'll gonna turn me into a vampire too now?"

izillama

First Post
Clover smiled inwardly at the humor of standing right in front of Mindy and her not being able to tell.
Then, she spoke happily and matter-of-factly, being her old self again for a while, "Certainly not, Mindy. I've already turned you into our slave. It would be a waste to turn you into a vampire now, after all the trouble I went through."
She turned to her friends, quirking an eyebrow and smiling, "Koln? Ruby? Would you like to help me convince her?" ^.^

Strider_Koln

First Post
Clover smiled inwardly at the humor of standing right in front of Mindy and her not being able to tell.
Then, she spoke happily and matter-of-factly, being her old self again for a while, "Certainly not, Mindy. I've already turned you into our slave. It would be a waste to turn you into a vampire now, after all the trouble I went through."
She turned to her friends, quirking an eyebrow and smiling, "Koln? Ruby? Would you like to help me convince her?" ^.^

Koln sighs and steps forward, removing his hat and placing it on the table to his left. "Guard yourself Mindy... when a mortal sees the devil their soul is forever tainted. Granted, you are pretty much guaranteed an afterlife of eternal damnation for cohorting with our kind, but nevertheless. Lower your eyes if you must, or raise them to the heavens. Only look forward if your faith is pristine and strong. Fear if you must, fear is the same as faith in the end, but if you have any doubt, look away. For I will prove to you that I am of the same ilk as the demonic beings that drift and hunt in the night. This I will do by going against God, nature, and science by appearing before you not as a man, but as a bat!"

What goes on in Koln's head!
[sblock] Before the scared girl could whimper an objection, Koln loudly cries out in a scream so loud and pathetic that the angels hear and weep in torment and shame. He falls onto his knees, his arms crossed over his chest as tears of blood stream from his eyes and onto the floor in the shape of a perfect crimson circle. Soon his clothes, skin, and blood, all give way in disheveled heaps upon the floor on either side of him, all of it breaking apart to reveal the dark gore-matted furry creature underneath. His face follows, splitting away into two sides. The creature formerly known as Koln grips the skin and rips it away. The beast lets out one more painful cry as its body violently moves itself, limb by limb, into the disposition of a bat. The screams of the beast and the sound of bones cracking, dislocating, twisting, and relocatiing, fills the room at a maddening volume.

Soon all goes silent, as the monstrous 6 foot tall bat sits in the corner, eyeing each one of them from behind its ghastly claws, covering his disjointed and grotesque visage of a "face," complete with long scaley snout and watery yet sunken reddish brown eyes. The foul creature stands, his body a disgusting combination of man and bat, a mockery of creation suitable of the Devil himself.

They are alarmed at what sounds like a loud crack followed by a 'whhish' as his large black webbed wings rip from out of his shoulderblades and connecting into his wrists, the boney tips piercing through his flesh as if one were to connect a kite around its frame. In a powerful flutter the beast is gone, soaring out the window and disappearing into the black night sky, leaving the girls to pray in vain for the well-being of the innocents of Denver.[/sblock]

Meanwhile, while Koln is thinking the above, he does a belly-flop onto the floor and wildly flutters-no, flails about on the floor saying "Tweettweettweettweet! Wow, everyone looks like carpet lint from this high... tweetweetweet!"

Tale_Weaver

First Post
University of Denver

Meanwhile, while Koln is thinking the above, he does a belly-flop onto the floor and wildly flutters-no, flails about on the floor saying "Tweettweettweettweet! Wow, everyone looks like carpet lint from this high... tweetweetweet!"

Mindy looks down at Koln flapping around on the floor with an astounded look on her face. She says "Is he trying to show me that turning into a vampire makes you crazy?"

Last edited:

ladyphoenix

First Post
Mindy looks down at Koln flapping around on the floor with an astounded look on her face. She says "Is he trying to show me that turning into a vampire makes you crazy?"
"Errhem, allow me next.." Ruby interrupts Mindy as Koln flails about on the floor. She really didn't want to frighten the human girl, but measures certainly must be taken to accomplish their goal. There would be no turning back from here. First, she heads to the door and locks it from the inside to keep from a frantically running Mindy out to spread the word. Next she turns around and stands about a meter away from her.

Oh hell 1 blood point for blood buff >.<
Ruby lets out a booming growl like a motorcycle riveting. She flexes her newfound protruding muscles and opens her fanged jaws towards the ceiling. When she looks back into Mindy's eyes, her own eyes glow the menacing green, her cat slits showing abruptly in their neon yellow. To make herself appear more primal, she arches her back to appear twice her actual size. "I will not harm thee, but you must beleive us for your own future sake child.." she says as her voice gradually changes from booming to a whisper.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
University of Denver

"Errhem, allow me next.." Ruby interrupts Mindy as Koln flails about on the floor. She really didn't want to frighten the human girl, but measures certainly must be taken to accomplish their goal. There would be no turning back from here. First, she heads to the door and locks it from the inside to keep from a frantically running Mindy out to spread the word. Next she turns around and stands about a meter away from her.

Oh hell 1 blood point for blood buff >.<
Ruby lets out a booming growl like a motorcycle riveting. She flexes her newfound protruding muscles and opens her fanged jaws towards the ceiling. When she looks back into Mindy's eyes, her own eyes glow the menacing green, her cat slits showing abruptly in their neon yellow. To make herself appear more primal, she arches her back to appear twice her actual size. "I will not harm thee, but you must beleive us for your own future sake child.." she says as her voice gradually changes from booming to a whisper.

Ruby uses 1 bloodpoint bringing her total to 8.

Mindy cowers in fear at Ruby's display. She jumps up on the bed yelling "Get back! Get back!" She then pulls at the headboard of the empty spare bed that Mindy was sitting on and breaks one of the boards off! She holds the board out in front of her trembling before realizing what she's done. She looks at the broken board in her hand and then drops it. "What's happened to me?" she says slumping down in the corner facing away from everyone sulking.

izillama

First Post
-

(Mike-great post! Very well written!)
(Sarah- good idea. Though, when did Ruby get the ability to pump up like that? Have I been missing something? lol)

Last edited:

izillama

First Post

Mindy cowers in fear at Ruby's display. She jumps up on the bed yelling "Get back! Get back!" She then pulls at the headboard of the empty spare bed that Mindy was sitting on and breaks one of the boards off! She holds the board out in front of her trembling before realizing what she's done. She looks at the broken board in her hand and then drops it. "What's happened to me?" she says slumping down in the corner facing away from everyone sulking.

'Hm... That's odd. Where did that spare bed come from? Oh well, guess I've been cuddling up with Ruby every night just as pathetic fanservice to the powers that be...'
*sigh*
Experiencing a moment of hesitation, Clover finally decided to come to terms with the situation, 'You can't help her. What's done is done. No use in sugarcoating it. If you act like something's wrong, she'll just freak out more. Calm her...'
Looking at her friends uncertainly, 'This is my fault, not theirs...' she sat down next to the sulking Mindy, placing an arm around her shoulders, then recoiling it just as quickly when she realized how cold she probably was. No comfort at all.
She cleared her throat, quiet, "Well, I don't know why you're suddenly much... stronger. However, now that you know, and you accept it, I can assure you that you have nothing to fear. Don't worry, Mindy. We won't hurt you."
"Tweettweettweet...!"

Her soft words quickly turned icy as she turned on Koln, who was still flapping around the floor like a child playing zoo, "And you! Stand up like a man, already!" (mesmerize)

Strider_Koln

First Post

"Tweettweettweet...!"

Her soft words quickly turned icy as she turned on Koln, who was still flapping around the floor like a child playing zoo, "And you! Stand up like a man, already!" (mesmerize)

Koln stops flailing about and picks himself off the floor, panting with a frightened look on his face as he feels his clothes and face. "Thank God... I have returned. Now Mindy... now you see what evil lurks around you. I am sorry, I really hope I did not frighten you." Koln smiles warmly at her, returning his hat to his head. "Hey, since when did we have a spare bed?"

Strider_Koln

First Post

"Tweettweettweet...!"

Koln stops flailing about and picks himself off the floor, panting with a frightened look on his face as he feels his clothes and face. "Thank God... I have returned. Now Mindy... now you see what evil lurks around you. I am sorry, I really hope I did not frighten you." Koln smiles warmly at her, returning his hat to his head. "Hey, since when did we have a spare bed?"

Remove ads