Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade Game Board

izillama

First Post
"I will kill you."
Clover solemnly watched Koln out of the corner of her narrowed eyes as he passed into her room. At times like this, she wasn't sure if she should take him seriously or not. But it didn't matter. She wasn't sure if she should be afraid. Or upset. Or angry. And, on top of that, he spoke to her like a simple child? Did she dare think: 'How dare he?' Or did she submit: 'He's right.'
She found herself grinding her teeth in aggravation. Afraid to reenter the room. Afraid to leave. Mad at herself for her fear. And angered because she could do nothing about it. Not even cry if she was upset.
Air didn't help. She drew uselessly into her lungs in a sigh and sunk down to the floor outside of her room, leaning against the wall and coiling her knees up to her stomach. She hugged them, placing her head on her legs in defeat. If anyone saw her, she'd look upset.
And she was.
What seemed like a long time after Koln had left, she found herself answering him, murmuring darkly into the hallway, "You won't have to."
She hated herself.

Good going, Mike! Bringing on more suicidal thoughts! You should be ashamed: constantly making Clover feel bad about herself. The nerve! :p

Tale_Weaver

First Post
University Of Denver

Meanwhile, back in Clover's room. Koln comes back to see Ruby and Mindy playing with the animals. Ruby is educating her on rabbits and all things furry as they let the animals crawl around together between them. It seems like Ruby has gotten them to get along together again.

When Koln walks in Mindy says "Well I hope you two had a good heart to heart. Where's Angie at anyways?"

ladyphoenix

First Post
Meanwhile, back in Clover's room. Koln comes back to see Ruby and Mindy playing with the animals. Ruby is educating her on rabbits and all things furry as they let the animals crawl around together between them. It seems like Ruby has gotten them to get along together again.

When Koln walks in Mindy says "Well I hope you two had a good heart to heart. Where's Angie at anyways?"
Ruby looked up at the returning Koln with sad puppy eyes. She knew he had scolded her on her surprising actions. She wondered what he could have said to make her not return. She gave the rabbit and rat one last pet before lifting herself up from the ground.
"Excuse me for a few moments Koln, Mindy, make yourself at home, there is some water in the fridge," she said bluntly. She then folded her hands in front of her in a lady-like position as she slowly exited the room.
She looked around the hallway to see if anyone was around. She finally peered down and noticed Clover in a crunched position on the ground with her head down. Every emotion inside Ruby wanted to burst out at once, but this time she tried to keep it all inside. She squatted down beside Clover and placed an arm around her right shoulder. She rested her head on her other shoulder, trying to comfort her the best way she can. She does not know what to think of her actions nor was she in the position herself to judge. She only managed to utter two words that seemed to encompass her witheld emotion, "It's alright.."

izillama

First Post
Clover heard Ruby approaching her long before she could sense the girl next to her. Her quiet, ladylike steps gave her away. She felt Ruby's head on her shoulder and felt strangely comforted. But sorry at the same time, "Thank you, Ruby. But... don't feel bad for me. I don't deserve your pity."
She lifted her head and smiled sadly at the other girl, then quickly looked away and stood up fast, brushing herself off.
Clover couldn't look at Ruby, who always knew just what to say, "Um... I should go back in there. Make sure Koln isn't confessioning the hell out of Mindy." She made a feeble attempt at a laugh, but it came out weak.
She and Ruby walked back into the room...

Strider_Koln

First Post
Meanwhile Koln is sitting across from Mindy, looking at her very intently as if she was some sort of science experiment. "Say Mindy, want to play a word association game? I say a word or number, and you tell me the first thing that pops into your head. Ok, 'blue'" Koln stops as Ruby and Clover return to the room, and he looks down at this shoes, worried that he might have been too rough with Clover.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
University of Denver

Meanwhile Koln is sitting across from Mindy, looking at her very intently as if she was some sort of science experiment. "Say Mindy, want to play a word association game? I say a word or number, and you tell me the first thing that pops into your head. Ok, 'blue'" Koln stops as Ruby and Clover return to the room, and he looks down at this shoes, worried that he might have been too rough with Clover.

Mindy's face brightens when Clover enters the room. She goes over to Clover and hugs her. "Oh thank goodness yer okay Angie!"

izillama

First Post
^.^*
"Uh huh, that's great, Mindy. Good girl." *pat pat*
Gently, Clover pushed the elated girl back down to sit on the bed. Then, she stood over her with a mock angelic smile.
She ignored Koln's horrified glance and crooned, "Now, Mindy, tell me. You'd do anything for me, wouldn't you? You'd be my special little helper? Right?"
Her voice darkened.
"And especially, you'd do anything..."
She slowly extended her arm, flipping her wrist outward to show Mindy a view of her vein through her pale skin,
"...for this?"
Then, without even willing it, she felt her lips pull back into an evil semblance of a smile. Lovely, yet fangs fully bared for Mindy to see and fear.
'Why am I acting this way?'

Tale_Weaver

First Post
University of Denver

^.^*
"Uh huh, that's great, Mindy. Good girl." *pat pat*
Gently, Clover pushed the elated girl back down to sit on the bed. Then, she stood over her with a mock angelic smile.
She ignored Koln's horrified glance and crooned, "Now, Mindy, tell me. You'd do anything for me, wouldn't you? You'd be my special little helper? Right?"
Her voice darkened.
"And especially, you'd do anything..."
She slowly extended her arm, flipping her wrist outward to show Mindy a view of her vein through her pale skin,
"...for this?"
Then, without even willing it, she felt her lips pull back into an evil semblance of a smile. Lovely, yet fangs fully bared for Mindy to see and fear.
'Why am I acting this way?'

Mindy looks at Clover's wrist as if in a trance "Yes..." she mumbles while not looking away from the veins.

She shakes her head snapping out of it "Wait, what's going on here? Angie why do ya have those fangs in yer mouth? Halloween is over!" She lets out a nervous laugh and looks around at Ruby and Koln who have been standing silent since Clover entered the room.

izillama

First Post
Clover laughed darkly, pacing back and forth in front of Mindy and wondering why she seemed to be regarding the girl like a hungry cat treats a cornered mouse.
She soothed, "Why do I have these fangs? Now, now, let's think about this, Mindy. Not too long ago, you brought me to a little party at a night club. Then you left without me and didn't even know where I had gone. Do you know what happened to me... that night?"
'Stop it, Clover! Stop speaking like this!'
She stepped in closer to the nervous Texan--still smiling, her eyes mischievous--and leaned in to Mindy's ear, smelling the girl's fiery blood just a hair's width beneath her skin. Then, she heard her voice escape her throat, and it sounded a bit deeper than usual, "What happened? I... was turned... into... a...," she looked Mindy straight in the eye, still smiling, still baring her fangs as she spoke the final word, "...vampire."

(I apologize for the Twilight-esque aspect, here! Sorry sorry sorry... ^.^*)

Strider_Koln

First Post
Clover laughed darkly, pacing back and forth in front of Mindy and wondering why she seemed to be regarding the girl like a hungry cat treats a cornered mouse.
She soothed, "Why do I have these fangs? Now, now, let's think about this, Mindy. Not too long ago, you brought me to a little party at a night club. Then you left without me and didn't even know where I had gone. Do you know what happened to me... that night?"
'Stop it, Clover! Stop speaking like this!'
She stepped in closer to the nervous Texan--still smiling, her eyes mischievous--and leaned in to Mindy's ear, smelling the girl's fiery blood just a hair's width beneath her skin. Then, she heard her voice escape her throat, and it sounded a bit deeper than usual, "What happened? I... was turned... into... a...," she looked Mindy straight in the eye, still smiling, still baring her fangs as she spoke the final word, "...vampire."

(I apologize for the Twilight-esque aspect, here! Sorry sorry sorry... ^.^*)

Koln stands and lays a comforting hand on Mindy's shoulder, "All three of us are vampires. The details as to who and why are not important. However you do not need to be afraid, we are not going to hurt you. Just listen to us, and especially Clover, she is your best friend still, never forget that. Take faith Mindy, although you are surrounded by darkness, the protection of the Lord is still with you, if you doubt this or ever feel uncertain or scared, you are welcome to talk to me. You can trust me, I'm a priest." Koln smiles down at her warmly, taking off his hat. Socrates pokes his head out of his pocket at her as if to assure her as well. "Oh, and that is my pet Socrates, he's very smart. I go to him whenever I need help."

Remove ads