Tales of Irthos

rosie666

First Post
Asteron, who was shocked at the tactics used, invites Den to their table, and indicates to Bertram that he would prefer more stew to a drink.

"Let us hear from both of you, and see what we can learn. Den, you might find the company at this table more friendly, even if our appearances make you think otherwise." laughs Asteron as he digs into what must be his eighth or ninth bowl.

Last edited:

elmlily

First Post
The Genasi turns with a chuckle to Dipani and says, "No problem. Actually I appreciate it. This establishment seems so well-defended I may just take a break for a while. I am Er'Vyo of the Dalmire guard. I was just doing the rounds when I noticed the commotion in here." He turns to Den at the table, and inquires, "Sore loser, as in still dangerous? Has he had much to drink?" He also gives an appreciative nod to Sunset.

Moniker247

First Post
Dipani takes Robin's dagger before pulling over a chair from another table with Mage Hand. She sits down heavily, still notably tired.

"Asteron, I believe this might be the most motley crew ever assembled in this inn. Apart from Mr. Foley here, we seem to be pushing the definition of 'humanoid' farther than is traditional.

I do second your motion to break from the excitement and talk. Sir Duktak? Do you still have news for us?"

Dipani addresses Er'Vyo quietly with Primordial.

"I don't think Robin will pose any more danger. Typically, a person uses their most intimidating weapon to make threats. It would seem that since he used such a small blade to frighten Mr. Foley and was subsequently disarmed, he is likely harmless. Unless he possesses powers beyond those of a normal man, he is of little consequence without a weapon."

Last edited:

Hurog

First Post
"He's a bully, but mostly all talk. I don't think he'd actually have done anything, but that knife was pretty sharp. I'm glad you were here either way! We were just having a nice game of dice, and he was losing pretty badly. I was on a roll, and I guess he just felt he'd lost too much tonight," he offers with a sheepish grin, as he pulls up a chair to the now crowded table.

Er'vyo, you know there've been plenty of incidents involving Robin, and he's generally known as a low risk troublemaker around the guard.
You're also aware that this isn't the first time there's been trouble involving this particular halfling and accusations of unfair play.

jakeo5253

Villager
Levitas had been having a lengthy, excited but still casual chat with the bartender, occasionally looking and pointing at your table. He strides over towards your table with a fairly menacing grin and pulls up a chair. "Working at this inn for the past few months has left quite an earful of rumours, some of the most popular tales are that of sightings of ghouls and demons prowlings the streets in the black of the night, our king recruiting soldiers for a secret army.... which is awfully strange because last time i'd checked we didn't have a king." He said with a confused smirk. "My personal favorite is a story that comes in and about concerning a strange man, some say he's a scientist, performing erie experimemts up north. What'ya think? anything spark your interest?" Levitas said with a childish glint in his eyes, you could tell he was dying for a chance to hack at these adventures.

Dannius

First Post
"Wow, quite a few problems for such a smallish town. Well the questions we'd have to ask about this I think are 1, what is the most troublesome, and 2, do we have anything substantial to go by. The secret army is worrying, but we don't have any leads for it. I say we check out this scientist. And if we get attacked by any ghouls along the way, well, I think we can deal with them," Sunset replies with her trademark smile.

elmlily

First Post
Er'Vyo chimes in, rather suddenly: "Yeeees, I remember hearing about that place. Mad Marek, is it? I thought it was abandoned. The city council is interested, though. In fact, I believe they are trying to muster a force to check it out..." He takes a calculating look at the group gathered at the table and adds, "which force you could join, maybe even be, if you were interested."

Moniker247

First Post
Dipani leans forward, intrigued.

"It would seem prudent to help out the city, but I must admit the prospect of ghouls on the road is worrying. Illusions are next to useless against the undead; at best I could provide illumination to the battle.... However, if we avoid such creatures en route, I have no objections to investigating. Are the rest of you in agreement?"

Last edited:

Remove ads