Talking through the Ignore Feature

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Normally I use the ignore feature that comes with my brain. But some threads get so hijacked by two or so people arguing some tangent that it makes the thread hard to follow without removing their posts from it. Wish I could ignore people for just a specific thread.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Normally I use the ignore feature that comes with my brain. But some threads get so hijacked by two or so people arguing some tangent that it makes the thread hard to follow without removing their posts from it. Wish I could ignore people for just a specific thread.
Normally when a thread reaches that point I end up ignoring the thread and remove it from watched.

ccs

41st lv DM
I think I've used it to ignore more Chinese (?) spam than on actual posters.
Sure, it gets cleaned up fairly quick. But until it does it beats having screens full of trash. Especially when viewed on my phone.

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
Once, ever I put people on ignore. It was on this site when two people started feuding and continuing it on every thread that one or the other was on. I eventually put them on ignore to make the threads readable. I took them of after a few months.

Remove ads