D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

TallIan

Explorer
GM: Sniklefitz would know aobout the delegation from Mirabar. Mirabar is about 300miles north, so would require sure considerable planning to get to.

JV Red Larch doesn't offer much in the way of a Library, but there was an "odds and ends" shop that had a considerable collection of books.

Finally, the bodies are largely safe where they arefor now, a few extra stones to keep scavengers away will do the trick. Moving them without wagons would prove difficult and somewhat grim.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Road to Womford
Morning

Errol looked over the bodies again. “Well, we can’t really take them with us,” he said. “We’d need carts to do that. Let’s rebury them, make sure they’re marked and protected, and we’ll have the butcher send out a cart to collect them,” he told the others. “In the meantime, we can head on elsewhere and see what we can find. So do we want to hit the inn or the tower? Mirabar is much too far, and they have representatives in Red Larch we could speak to, anyway, if we wanted to head back.”

Errol started to recover the bodies and pile on stones to keep the scavengers out.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Dax
AC: 15
HP: 28/28 +5 thp
Superiority Dice: 4/4 @ d8 (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 40/40
[/sblock]

Yavathol

Explorer

"Well, we're a lot closer to Red Larch than to Bargewright Inn. My preference would be to head back, arrange for a cart to come out here, and inform the Mirabarans what we have found. Then we can question them more closely about how many people were in the delegation, and we can also ask amongst the locals if they've ever seen other people in these weird armors!"

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 21/21 thp: 5/5
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +3(+5 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +5, Survival +5, Stealth +5, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 16
Inspiration no
Ki: 3/3
HD: 3/3
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +5, 1d4+3
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
J.V. nods at Ilvellios' proposal in agreement. "We can gather whatever information about the scene here and meet back up after."

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Road to Womford
Morning

“Back to Red Larch, then,” Errol said, but looked out to the tower in the distance. He finished placing the last of the stones and picked up his pack and bow once more.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Dax
AC: 15
HP: 28/28 +5 thp
Superiority Dice: 4/4 @ d8 (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 40/40
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
The party returns to Red Larch, on the way you glimpse large flying creatures coming in and out of sight, but always staying right at the very edge of your, and possibly their, vision.

By the time you return to Red Larch the evening is setting in. The townsfolk seem less agitated but it is still clear that the town is facing problems.

GM: So if I have this correct when you return to Red Larch:

[-]Yavathol wants to question the elders on the symbols on the armour and in the chamber (A persuasion or intimidation check please)[/-]

JV wants to research at the bookshop (an investigation roll please)

Ilvelious wants to ask the locals about the strange armour (I think and CHA based investigation roll would be best) AND wants to question the elders on the symbols on the armour and in the chamber (A persuasion or intimidation check please)

And you want to speak to the Mirabar Envoy about the delegation.

Last edited:

Yavathol

Explorer

OOC:
Ilvelious Charisma is not very good, so if someone else wants to do more of the talking then he will just accompany and assist!

Also, did Harbuk give us any cash up front for this work?

"Well, I bet people didn't expect to see us back so soon!" Ilvelious remarked to Errol, "If Harbuk has already given us some money, maybe we could use some of it when asking the locals about strangers in unusual armor, might loosen their tongues?"

He looked about the town, seeming as fresh as a daisy in spite of the many miles they had just walked. Realising that some of the locals might be prejudiced against wood elves, he pulled his hood up to cover his ears.

"This seems a pretty law abiding town, but maybe we shouldn't wander around asking intrusive questions on our own! Errol, shall we stick together for the time being?"

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 21/21 thp: 5/5
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +3(+5 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +5, Survival +5, Stealth +5, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 16
Inspiration no
Ki: 3/3
HD: 3/3
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +5, 1d4+3
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
The job was to check out the graves. Since you've done that Harbuk will pay you the 20GP he offered.

There is also the possibility of reward from Mirabar. Harbuk did point out that many of the members of the delegation were nobles or high level guild members.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Remove ads