• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: who's available? Tor, Jamilee, Semabin? Ter-Raen, Ayru? Cyian/Jordan? Ashmodai, Peladus, Maladar, Landers, Barask?

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: No worries, Wik. If all else fails, Alvar can go away and come back later. If your adventure is time-sensitive, it should take priority. That seems to be the way the characters present are leaning anyways. Alvar's little problem will be just as relevant in a few weeks or whatever.

Knight Otu

First Post
(Well, Semabin's participation entirely depends on whether you guys want a 4th level adventurer in your adventure. If he's welcome, he'll grab his weapons to help with the orcs.)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
ooc:Jordan and Cyian are both my characters you can't play two in one adventure right or have two at the red dragon at the same time. Knight didn't Alvar say his adventure is combat based if Jamilee comes with us and i hope she does hint hint that would give us four and my other character can join you in Alvar's quest that puts us at two needing a couple more just a thought what do the dm's think???

Jerrand follows the dwarf and boy out the door, glancing over his shoulder to see who else is coming.

Robichaud

Explorer
((OOC: yeh. I have no real preference for either adventure, but under the circumstances, well - time seems short, Jamilee's the sort of person who wouldn't let an (apparent) opportunity for some fast, righteous violence slip by. If she's too much, I'll simply have her withdraw, claiming loudly that the other characters obviously have things well in hand.))

Jamilee gets up and draws her sword in the same, smooth motion; as she runs after the others, the expression on the good three-quarters of her face is close to perfect happiness. "You may need hrrrnackup - I'll be happy to provide!"

Behind her, the raven hops onto the edge of her abandoned ale stein, dipping down to steal a quick sip. Then it takes a wing, sailing out the door and after its mistress.

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
OOC: I'll go with Tor, Jerrand, Semabin, Gildrim, and Jamilee on this one. However, I know Trouvere is interested in Covaithe's game (and why not, since it gives Covaithe a chance to get payback on Trouvere for all of Keldar's jabs in another game!). So, I'll make this a four PC adventure.

When the rush of people stand up, the boy almost leaps back. There's a bunch of orcs! Three of them! And we need to hurry!"

Wik

First Post
OOC: So, I'll have a post setting this all up in a few hours. But if I don't spend time with my girlfriend right now, I'll be sleeping on the couch for the rest of the week, and that's not fun.

Wik

First Post
OOC: All right. I have a map, and I have an adventure. The adventure will contain:

Jerrand Redband
Tor
Semabin
Jamilee

Gildrim, as Trouvere as mentioned to me, will not be in on this one.

The adventure continues here

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads