• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

BigB

First Post
Michael ambles after the halfling, faintly bearlike in a crabby sore-toothed bear way.

(OOC: Michael is a cleric 5/Ranger 1...if those levels or classes aren't helfpful, he can just amble back into the inn)

ooc:I think Michael would be a welcomed addition.

BigB

First Post
OOC: Sounds like Phoenix, Rowan, and Lookspring will be getting some support shortly, eh BigB? I guess Kurghaz can't volunteer for this adventure in that case.

ooc: help is on the way ;) although you may still have one or two encounters more before the cavalry arrives, and it would not be good to have Kurghaz and Phoenix meet up :eek:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Yes, I remember Riffer," says Conuld, waking from dark thoughts with narrowed eyes. "If Riffer has - oh! Where did he go?" He looks around, but Pendrake has gone.

a few minutes later a strong hand is placed on Conauld's sholder, "Conalt mein brudeer...Riffer vas there. at das ship against goplins fighting over boy that we save. thot you vant to know. I must to be gone. I go to help adults now, and must hurry to get ther. Till another day."

He offers his hand for a shake and then is off again with a group of people.

OOC: I am just going to add the extra rations from a general store he saw on the way in.

Trouvere

Explorer
"I shall keep my eyes open, Pendrake, and not sit with my back to a door. If I should run across Riffer again, well, then, so much the worse for him. But you are going somewhere? I think I must have missed something. Good luck!"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake stops as he exits, turns to Conauld and gives him a salute with his viking style longsword, "für Ehre." he says with a broad grin. then in a well practiced move he spins and resheaths the sword while leaving.

orsal

LEW Judge
Percy pats Nurlan on the arm. "Isn't that your friend over there with the beard?" she asks, pointing to Eanos.

"Indeed; he saved my life. I am sure he is perfect for the task for the task for which he just left."

Manzanita said:
"You should go with him. I think you're getting fat just running your show and sitting around here."

"It looks like Melubb has found the help he needs. At any rate, I'm more one to sing of noble deeds than to do them. I wish them well."

Velmont

First Post
Ridik listen to Percy and Nurlan. The small goblin think a moment about the bards words. "Wouldn't seeing a deed would be the best way to sing it?" he wonder. "My name is Ridik."

[OOC: I have Ridik (Cleric 8) and Opale (Illusionist 8) waiting for adventure...]

Remove ads