• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

orsal

LEW Judge
The tavern door opens, and in walks a warrior weather beaten and dirty, his scale dirty except where rubbed clean, showing a holy symbol of Grendath etched into the chest. He looks around then heads toward barkeep, and after an exchange of coin he heads off to one of the rooms. About an hour later he returns, no longer dressed in the armor, but in travelers clothes of a bright yellow and black color, his crimson hair comed back. He posistions himself towards the other patrons and announces, "Hello, I am Cray, a paladin looking for allies who wish to adventure for treasure and greater good."
After ordering a light wine he seats himself at a closeby table.

The brown-skinned human in the bright purple cloak is the first to greet the newcomer. "Greetings, good Mr. Cray. I am Sir Nurlan, a travelling minstrel. You must have exciting stories of your exploits to share."

hellrazor111

First Post
The brown-skinned human in the bright purple cloak is the first to greet the newcomer. "Greetings, good Mr. Cray. I am Sir Nurlan, a travelling minstrel. You must have exciting stories of your exploits to share."

Cray looks at Nurlan, or rather, at the spot where he is "Hello Sir Nurlan, you a minstrel, you say? Well my story is unintresting, but my raising may make for an excellent start to one." Cray smiles and leans back,staring toward the celing. A long scar becomes visible running from one ear down to his chin and back up to the other. "Are cities always this big?

Last edited:

Dire Tadpole

First Post
Julien Zani, Shaper 1

The tavern door opens, and in walks a warrior weather beaten and dirty, his scale dirty except where rubbed clean, showing a holy symbol of Grendath etched into the chest. He looks around then heads toward barkeep, and after an exchange of coin he heads off to one of the rooms. About an hour later he returns, no longer dressed in the armor, but in travelers clothes of a bright yellow and black color, his crimson hair comed back. He posistions himself towards the other patrons and announces, "Hello, I am Cray, a paladin looking for allies who wish to adventure for treasure and greater good."
After ordering a light wine he seats himself at a closeby table.

Julien notes the return of the paladin, and after the paladin gives his introduction, greets him in turn.

Cray, My name is Julien. Adventures and Treasure are equally appealing. Tell me. What does a paladin look for in an ally?

hellrazor111

First Post
Julien notes the return of the paladin, and after the paladin gives his introduction, greets him in turn.

Cray, My name is Julien. Adventures and Treasure are equally appealing. Tell me. What does a paladin look for in an ally?

"Like most paladins, one who can ignore the desires of evil. As one of freedom, I do not worry much for order but willing to fight for what is good and free the opressed. And putting evils money to better use."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard comes in at the close of the day, his work clothing now accented with the familiar black of the forge. He steps forward, "Richard Rawen, Fighter and fledgling of the forge." That said he steps over to the bar, thanking Joe for the stout ready and waiting. He negotiates a bit for paying a room fee, feeling his employment status rather removes him from active adventurer and therefore not really qualifying for the Inn's unique discounts...

[sblock=ooc: ]What do you think, any judges about? Richard is now gainfully employed and hardly around to seek adventure, although I'm sure he could be talked into one should he find the potential companions worthy.
He would seek other lodgings were he thinking of abandoning adventuring entirely... yet with a mere 49 EXP between him and his next level... (5th, Fighter) *sigh* :( it does seem a shame not to find a way to level up at least :lol:
Thanks in advance for your feedback, RR [/sblock]

Richard Rawen

First Post
Joe seems to give little thought to Richard's proposal, and instead of holding his hand out for rent, he slides another stout in front of the fighter and smiles. So Richard finishes his first, thanks the kind fellow, takes his drink and sits among the bar's patrons.
"Strange place. Wonderful, but strange." The large human smiles sheepishly as he drinks from his dark ale. "So what's going on, what have I been missing while I try not to burn myself too badly these last few days?"

Boddynock

First Post
"Who would like another drink? My lady? Gentlemen?"

Eusebius wanders over to the bar and orders drinks. He collects a tray and makes his way back to the table. Serving them to those who ordered them, with a smile and a nod, he sits down, drinks deeply from his own tankard, sighs contentedly, then leans forward and says to Razh, "So, friend, when do we set out to reclaim your ancestral home? Was it orcs you said had overrun it? Or something else?"

OOC: I know there's no DM on the horizon to run this game - but I thought I'd just mention it. ;)

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias, Cleric 1

A tall human wearing a chainshirt enters the tavern. He proudly wears the signs of a cleric of Hyrag. He loudly speaks up: "Greetings Joe... Midias Sunchosen, cleric of Hyrag... A beer, please." Then he looks around and starts his walk to an uncrowded table.

Remove ads