Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Knight Otu

First Post
"Medibaria, I think. That is a cloak of the Medibarian academy, isn't it? It has been a while since I last saw someone of the Chromatic Order." Ashnar joins in. "I am Ashnar." she slightly lowers her head as if to apologize for the interruption and the preceding silence on her behalf.

Velmont

First Post
"That remind me it's been a long time we didn't saw Vanitri and Electra. It's been since... well, since you change the content of your closet." adds Rinaldo before turning towards Ogrin "How are you Ogrin. It's been a long time."

Knight Otu

First Post
Asute! Hi, Ashnar, who else did you know?
"Well, there would be..."

Elise's head snaps around. Vanitri? The Freefolk?

"I do sense that we are talking about the same man, yes." Ashnar says, waiting for a reaction before continuing. "Anyway, knowing mages of the Academy, we've travelled with an Ignatious O'Reilly, Rinaldo already mentioned Elektra ...Planter, was it? And through some strange events, we've met the Daryne Housemistress Rayne Liore. We've met some more, but I don't think I can claim knowing them. Well, and Laynie, now."

LogicsFate

First Post
"Well, there would be..."

"I do sense that we are talking about the same man, yes." Ashnar says, waiting for a reaction before continuing.

Elise's Face splits in a wide grin. Vanitri was the among the first people to greet me the first time I walked into the RDI, and I later mett the Freefolk Caravan he use to be a part of.

You wouldn't happen to know of Lasair too, would you?
Elise asks with all the hope she can muster.

Velmont

First Post
"The name sound kind of familiar." tells Rinaldo, looking at Ashnar. "Is just Vanitri who spoke of him? Or maybe Lasair was at the banquet..."

LogicsFate

First Post
"The name sound kind of familiar." tells Rinaldo, looking at Ashnar. "Is just Vanitri who spoke of him? Or maybe Lasair was at the banquet..."

Her Elise corrects quietly, frowning slightly. It was only a slight hope anyway, she was foreigner. A psion. I lost contect with her a few years ago and have regreted it ever since... Is Vanitri well? Last time I saw him he was heading toward the Pits of Earling.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

At the mention of these "strange events", Sir Nurlan looks up, starts to say something, thinks better of it, and stays quiet.

Eanos smiles. "Careful, Ashnar," he says with a playful tone. "I think you nearly inspired another tale from Sir Nurlan, and I'm not sure his voice is yet recovered from the last one."

LogicsFate

First Post
I wouldn't mind hearing a tale, it is dreadfully quiet around here. Elise's finger twirls slowly in the air as she signals for some poison juice.

Remove ads