• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telerin heard his name, and glanced up a moment. His eyes stayed focussed on the front of the tavern as he patted Whitefang on the head. The wolf was very interested in all of the people around, and was getting a bit hard to keep from going up and smelling everyone.

Wippit Guud

First Post
Ned has spent that last little while scribbling in a notebook he pulled from his backpack. At the moment, however, he's doodling in the margin. Looks like a picture of a dart hitting a dart board, if anyone peeks over shis shoulder.

...and in this place, it's probably a given...

The bar seems to be settling into its normal buisness for the night. No recent arivals to tell a new story, noone ordering one of Tiggle's Ten Thousand Tastes. The bargnome gloomiy (ooc: is that a word?) whipes the counter hoping for something interesting to happen soon, or someone new to arive. He occationaly is forced to hop down and refill one of the local town people mug, but just the boring watered down ale, nothing fun nothing new.

WhatKu

First Post
Walking into the Inn and throwing off his coat, Khaz takes a stool at the bar. "Give me your best dark Ale Tiggle". He takes his obsidian egg out and starts flipping it in the air.
I have heard alot of bards have been around recently, wonder why there is no one performing?. Khaz shrugs and waits for his drink.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Khaza
"Give me your best dark Ale Tiggle."

"Hold on, Tiggle." Troi says, motioning for the gnome to stay put.

"Hey, you," Troi then yells to the newcomer. "You've evidently been here before, as y'know Tiggle... but that means ya also know the rules of introduction." Troi nods his head. "I'm Troi Delmontes, a student of monsters. How 'bout yourself?"

Jumping up at a new customer, Tiggle begins to pour the drink, but stops midway. "Drinks on the way sir, but I think you must have forgot Joe's rule about the introduction, and I know Joe would be mighty mad at me if I served someone who did not state there name and talent, so the Black Widow Ale will have to wait until thats done. Sorry"

Edit: OOC how on earth can you beat me everytime GW, I think I read the post a few minutes after it was made and while Im typing mine you add yours, I swear you cheat ;)

Last edited:

WizWrm

First Post
Seeing that the conversation has moved away from his side of the room, Velbrik turns back to the bar and addresses Tiggle.

"Say, friend, I've just realized that I forgot to pack one of my uncles' gifts. I'm missing a shortbow, quiver, and arrows. They aren't particularly unique and I doubt my uncle will care about their loss, so I won't waste my time returning for them, but it would be nice to have a bow. I don't suppose you could put me in touch with some replacements? I can pay, of course."

Last edited:

Velbrik
"Say, friend, I've just realized that I forgot to pack one of my uncles' gifts. I'm missing a shortbow, quiver, and arrows. They aren't particularly unique and I doubt my uncle will care about their loss, so I won't waste my time returning for them, but it would be nice to have a bow. I don't suppose you could put me in touch with some replacements? I can pay, of course."

"Hmm hmm let me think, well there are plenty o shops in town, but being that its a bit late and you have a nice bar seat, I think Joe may have a storage room of supplies left by patrons or taken for payment, I could bring you up a basic bow quiver and arrows, no problem, how many arrows will you be needing?"

WizWrm

First Post
Velbrik takes a sip of his drink, wincing as he does.

"A standard bundle of twenty should be fine, thank you. Shall we say, 32 gold for the exchange? Just a bit above market standard."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads