(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Kahuna Burger said:
Spotting the sign, Sara's eyes light up and she practically leaps upon a bar stool.

"Well in that case, one of my motivations is already cared for. Everything with hops, in alphebetical order. Cut me off when I can still walk straight, but write down where I got to in the list so I don't have to start over next time."

Despite her flippant words, the mailed woman takes the time to taste and enjoy the first mug passed to her while making a circuit of the bar, investigating the current postings and seeing if any of the forming groups seem open to new participants...
Theres a twinkle in Joes eyes. He goes under the bar for a second, and produces an excruciatingly long checklist. He hands it over for your perusal, and begins pouring and Aaacvassian Lemon Sprite...

Manzanita

First Post
A halfling enters cautiously. He stands just inside the door for a few moments, taking in the scene, trying to get figure out how things are done. He is of average height (for a halfling), slightly chubby, with curly brown hair and bright blue eyes. He traveling clothes are dusty and worn, but over them he wears a beautiful grey cloak, trimmed in brilliant white. It bears no marks of travel or wear. (he just pulled it out and put it on outside the door.) He greets Joe diffidently, then stands to make his announcement.

"Greetings, all, I am Ignatious O'Reilly the Divinor. I am recently graduated from the prestigeous Chromatic college of wizards in Tharol. I am here to seek my fortune in the company of likeminded adventurers. I am very pleased to meet you all." He bows low and long.

He then starts to peruse the notices, standing long before the one recently posted by the elf-child.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
He then starts to peruse the notices, standing long before the one recently posted by the elf-child.

(ooc) hey, don't forget the one posted at convinient halfling eye level! ;)

Kahuna burger

Kahuna Burger

First Post
creamsteak said:
Theres a twinkle in Joes eyes. He goes under the bar for a second, and produces an excruciatingly long checklist. He hands it over for your perusal, and begins pouring and Aaacvassian Lemon Sprite...

Sara laughs out loud and takes a sip as she glances over the list. As she begins her circuit of the bar, she comments to no one in particular. "I knew this was going to be a good vacation!"

Snipehunt

First Post
"Hello, Ignatius, Sara" Llolian calls out.

To Sebastian, Llolian says, "It appears that stout fellow, Rogier, has left to chase that 1000 gold the wizards offered. Perhaps we should join him? I'm a little concerned to go traipsing through woods infested with orcs, goblins, and what-have-you just the two of us."

Llolian gathers his things and prepares to leave the bar for the stables with Sebastian. Happy to have found an ally in this strange town, he would be happier to have some solid gold in his pockets.

Manzanita

First Post
Ignatious

"Hello. Are you thinking of heading to the stables? I would like to go myself. We wizards are powerful, but operate better in groups. Perhaps we would all be better off as a team."

Lichtenhart

First Post
Serene Wind

A bald, well-tanned young man silently enters the tavern. He wears nothing but a sort of soaking wet sleeveless monk outfit, he's even barefoot, and he just looks like he has been running in the rain for hours, but, from the satisfied look upon his friendly face, you'd say he enjoyed that.
He stays for a moment dripping in the doorway, then he approaches the bar and bend his back in an unusual sort of bow in front of Joe.
"Good morning, master Smith. My master Sure-footed Elk fondly remembers your hospitality last time he visited here, and asked me to bring you these herbs."
He hands Joe a bag of aromatic herbs and mushrooms picked on the mountains near the Roaring Waters Monastery, then he notices the sign above Joe, and with an embarassed look upon his face he turns around to the people waiting for his introduction.
"Ehm... good morning... My name is Serene Wind, and I'm traveling to learn, lending my services where are needed... ehm... don't you happen to know someone who could need my help?"
He bows again in the general direction of the people in the inn, with a doubtful expression, as if wondering if he said the right thing.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Joe looks Serene Wind over and shrugs a bit. He polishes his latest glass in his hands, and looks towards the many different patrons with a questionable gaze. He then looks at the rather empty bulletin board... and seems a bit empty hearted...

And returns to making drinks....

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Hello. Are you thinking of heading to the stables? I would like to go myself. We wizards are powerful, but operate better in groups. Perhaps we would all be better off as a team."

Sara perches on the chair beside the halfling and jokes "perhaps this lemon ale is stronger than I thought, but people seem to be lining up already for a job to begin tommorrow night. I hope this doesn't indicate a lack of employment. The Crusher told me this was a place to go for oppertunities, and he didn't mean sampling an intimidating number of drinks." She puts aside the empty mug and extents a hand to ignatious. "I've worked with few halflings and no wizards, the latter being forbidden in the low rankings, but I do love to operate in a group. Say, I've been wondering a while, how hard is it to use magic to set a sword on fire? Wait, out of drink." She grabs the next alphebetical drink with a thanks to Joe and returns. "As we were saying..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads