(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn II

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

thotd
Turning to the one attending to Tiggle, Jaan says, "I'm sorry, I know nothing of what happened here more than 5 minutes ago. I noticed .. ah Tiggle when I came in. He should be fine now, unless there are other wounds that I could not see.

"Perhaps you should wake him to be sure.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Tamatea watches silently as the others go about their tasks before following the gnome out the door and into the...

doghead

thotd
Once more checking that he has everything, Jaan pulls his cloak tight around him and follows the others back out into the storm.

I wonder if any of the others are questioning the wisdom off accepting this offer, knowing so little about it.

Tristan shoulders his pack and follows the others into the street, I hope this works out, if i wasn't so desperate i'd never leave with so little informantion. Oh, well if it's a bust i can always leave.

Someone

Adventurer
The Inn is big, and many strange people frequent it. Some of you can hear two men speaking, one of them bald, the other wearing an eye patch: "I tell you they are looking for something" whispers the one-eyed. "Don´t be silly. Those humanoids are in the forest of Ar because the hills to the south are over-populated, nothing more."

"You´re the silly one!" answers the fist. "If it´s because of that, there should be more humanoid sightings in the zone, not just the forest. There must be money involved, man, and I´m going to get my hand on some of it."

"Yeah, yes, you must be right... but let´s speak somewhere else, here seems as if the walls had ears..." concludes the bald one.

[This is a new adventure for 1st level characters! Just form a group no bigger than 5 people IC who is going to investigate what´s happening in the forest of Ar and it´ll start.]

Last edited:

JDragon

Explorer
Someone said:
The Inn is big, and many strange people frequent it. Some of you can hear two men speaking, one of them bald, the other wearing an eye patch: "I tell you they are looking for something" whispers the one-eyed. "Don´t be silly. Those humanoids are in the forest of Ar because the hills to the south are over-populated, nothing more."

"You´re the silly one!" answers the fist. "If it´s because of that, there should be more humanoid sightings in the zone, not just the forest. There must be money involved, man, and I´m going to get my hand on some of it."

"Yeah, yes, you must be right... but let´s speak somewhere else, here seems as if the walls had ears..." concludes the bald one.

[This is a new adventure for 1st level characters! Just form a group no bigger than 5 people IC who is going to investigate what´s happening in the forest of Ar and it´ll start.]

Sebastian looks around to see who else is still in the common room and if they heard the 2 men talking.

Snipehunt

First Post
Why didn't these two announce themselves? Llolian wonders. Intrigued, he listens in to their conversation. Llolian's pointed ears perk up as the two strange men speak of searches, humanoids, and most importantly, money. Llolian looks about the room to see who else has overheard this interesting conversation, and sees Sebastian's obvious interest.

Llolian gives Tiggle another shake, then says, "Sleep soundly, friend," and tries to make eye contact with Sebastion.

JDragon

Explorer
Snipehunt said:
Why didn't these two announce themselves? Llolian wonders. Intrigued, he listens in to their conversation. Llolian's pointed ears perk up as the two strange men speak of searches, humanoids, and most importantly, money. Llolian looks about the room to see who else has overheard this interesting conversation, and sees Sebastian's obvious interest.

Llolian gives Tiggle another shake, then says, "Sleep soundly, friend," and tries to make eye contact with Sebastion.

Sebastian nods slightly to Llolian as he looks over, and motions for him to join him at his table as he continues to scan the room.

Mithreander

Explorer
*FLASH!*

A bright light illuminates the interior of the inn as it cascades in through the door of the inn, and then fades to normality.

An elven child with bright blue eyes, and sparkling white hair runs through the door. He wears the finest dark purple silk above and below his belt, where a dagger swings. He waves to Joe, and the bartender motions to the announcing stage.

With a shrug and a slight blush, he makes it to the stage and clears his throat, though not loud enough for anyone to hear, and then in a melodious, though hesitant voice says "I'm a messenger..." he pauses once more and then continues, the color rising to his cheeks even further. "I'm here from Fallon, the City of Falls." he looks around for recognition of the city, but sees little and continues even more hesitantly. "My father... the Head Master of Fallon's Collage of Wizardry, has told me to make an announcement, and then hang this up on the board for hire." He holds up a piece of parchment in his hands as if everyone could read it from where they were... which of course they couldn't.

He looks around for a moment to long before turning over the paper to read it. With a face as red as the sky during sunset, the boy reads:

Attention!

Wanted... a group of adventures to retrieve something for the Head Master of Fallon's Collage of Wizardry. If retrieval is successful, a purse of 1000 gp will be given to the group to be divided as they please.

If interested, meet outside the stables tomorrow at sunset.

The boy pulls down the piece of paper looks to Joe, who then whispers "Tell them your name, boy!"

The boy turns back to the group and says, almost loud enough for the people closest to hear without straining, "Eldendrel H'unnett."

With that the boy hurries to the bulletin, and climbing up a chair to reach, posts the announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads