(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn III

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzard

First Post
Hof said:
Dioran quietly eat his meal. When he is finished he looks at Lupic for a few seconds before speaking.

After muttering to himself for about a minute, Dioran says:
"If you are as hungry as you seem, you need only ask us."

He then beckons for one of the waitresses to come, still looking at the half-orc and waiting for a response.

"Uhh, sorry. I saved up all my wages to get my armor and had nothing left. I didn't think about other things. My mother always said I didn't think things through. I will be happy to pay you back once we have a bunch of loot from adventuring. I hope we find work soon, I don't really want to go back to working taverns, though I was good at it."

buzzard

Hof

Explorer
"Very well, seeing as how you'll be following us anyway, we will provide you with the necessary nourishment until you can pay for yourself."

Dioran tells the waitress to serve Lupic the meal of his choice and a pint of ale for both of them. He pays her 5 gold and asks her to warn him when it runs out.

OOC: I have no idea what the prices are, but I assume the 5 gold will easily get me through the day & evening

Hof.

Creamsteak

Explorer
(Bump) I'm going to start a new thread tomorrow. This is to "clean up" the thread so recruiting new characters for new games can start anew... (/bump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads