(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aranel

First Post
Aranel listened and nodded. "I'm with Telerin...so I'll be ready to leave as soon as he is." She said quietly. More blood and more forest walking which meant more mud and cold.
She sighed, if she spent all her life in the woods she'd never start a guild at this rate. "I suppose I shall be our eyes for traps again?"

WizWrm

First Post
"Ah, yes..." Velbrik says, looking mildly uneasy. "I'm feeling like we have something of an army heading to the monastery, and my skills may not necessarily be needed."

"Perhaps two or three of you would be interested in scouting the wizard's tower, and see if we can find motivation for these attacks, and possibly trace them to their source? Also, there was an offer to clear a forest of marauding humanoids. A good cause, and probably a good reward as well Are there any who might be interested in either?"

"I could still accompany you all, of course, if that's what would be most valuable, or if none are interested in traveling with me. I won't exclude myself from any opportunity."

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Velbrik
"Ah, yes... I'm feeling like we having something of an army heading to the monastery, and my skills may not necessarily be needed."

"Perhaps two or three of you would be interested in scouting the wizard's tower, and see if we can find motivation for these attacks, and possibly trace them to their source? Also, there was an offer to clear a forest of marauding humanoids. A good cause, and probably a good reward as well. Are there any who might be interested in either?"

"I could still accompany you all, of course, if that's what would be most valuable, or if none are interested in traveling with me. I won't exclude myself from any opportunity."

Troi regards Velbrik for a moment. "Don't like crowds, eh?" He shrugs. "Works fer me... like I said before, I'm somethin' of a loner, too, y'know? You're right, though... both th' places need to be checked out. An' even if nobody else is willin', I'll come with ya to th' tower. 'Marauding humanoids'... could be a reference to our nasty orc-friends, maybe... but let's stick with th' one we know has to do with 'em."

He looks to Telerin and Aranel. "So, sounds like we're splittin' up... I'd say that we should meet back here at th' Red Dragon when we're done, an' put together what we've found, y'know? That'll lead ta us findin' the source a this problem faster."

Thels

First Post
OOC: WhatKu/Manzanita> New characters are only being accepted in the standard LEW format. Would you please adjust your character sheets? Thank you.

Zoe smiles at Persephone as she sits down: "Yes, you are probably right. I guess it is a good thing that I keep a special outfit for when I am off on adventure. Funny you mention my hair. I was still a little tired from my last trip and had stuff to do, so I must admit I bound it together to save time mostly. I wonder what the others are planning on doing as we found some clues about other spots of problems." She raises her voice a little as she addresses Rinaldo. "Hey, Rinaldo, goodmonrning to you too. How are you faring today? You do not happen to know anything specific about the future plans of our former comrades, do you?"

Last edited:

WhatKu

First Post
OOC- Thanks for the heads up Thels. Problem Solved.

"I will go wherever you feel my talents in battle and divine magic will serve our efforts best. I fear I dont have the adventuring knowledge as some of you."

Last edited:

WizWrm

First Post
Velbrik nods in acknowledgement. "Thank you, Troi. We should definitely keep our group small; I expect there might be not a small piece of sneaking around to do, if the tower's already been overrun."

He turns to the rest of the assembled group. "Is there one, or possibly two more, that would be interested in traveling with us? Quiet footfalls and careful tracks might be of good favor for any on our mission, but if not, I trust in our ability to make things work regardless. Our journey will mean less glory than rescuing a besieged monastery, perhaps, but hopefully just as fruitful."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Thale
"I will go wherever you feel my talents in battle and divine magic will serve our efforts best. I fear I dont have the adventuring knowledge as some of you."

"Hmm... divine magic, eh?" Troi says, raising an eyebrow. "I'd ask what faith, but I don't particularly care, y'know? Mortalist, m'self. Despite that, though, I think you'd be good with Velbrik 'n me... healin' is somethin' we somewhat lacked in our last job, an' I think it woulda helped out quite a bit. I mean, we had potions, and whatnot, but... potions are expensive, y'know?"

GnomeWorks said:
He looks to Telerin and Aranel. "So, sounds like we're splittin' up... I'd say that we should meet back here at th' Red Dragon when we're done, an' put together what we've found, y'know? That'll lead ta us findin' the source a this problem faster."

Telerin nodded, and Whitefang got comfy and also made an approving look, "A good idea...though the Ogre we fought in the forest were very dangerous. We will all need to take extra care..." the human glanced back towards the main room, "I think we should worry about getting past those two arrogant warriors back there, first, however."

WizWrm

First Post
Velbrik says, "Ah, actually, Troi, I have managed to acquire some very minor facility for healing magic since last we traveled together." He looks back to Thale. "Not to say you wouldn't be welcome, of course, should you wish to come with us."

WhatKu

First Post
"I fear that im not the most stealthy person around. Im sure I could do decently, but if someone was really looking out for us, I doubt I could avoid them. If you fear my overtness, will ruin the mission, then by all means, I will go to the monastery."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads