(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn III

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: Monastery, currently. Subject to change.

"That's not good news." Troi says, turning to Velbrik. "So, whaddya think we should do now? Y'wanna head to th' monastery, or would ya rather go somewhere else? I'm plannin' on headin' to th' monastery, as I'd like ta find out what's goin' on with these orcs... but if ya need a partner, an' can't find anybody else, I'll come with ya, wherever yer goin'."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
ooc: monastary

Kirin listens to the exchange of information in silence and then says quiety. "I will need time to prepare my magics for this task. I will be of whatever help I can in defeating this evil."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
GnomeWorks said:
"That's not good news." Troi says, turning to Velbrik. "So, whaddya think we should do now? Y'wanna head to th' monastery, or would ya rather go somewhere else? I'm plannin' on headin' to th' monastery, as I'd like ta find out what's goin' on with these orcs... but if ya need a partner, an' can't find anybody else, I'll come with ya, wherever yer goin'."

OOC: Monastery, if you'll have me. /OOC

"Well, I'm up for a look at that Monastery, if you'll have me," Thurgan offered.

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

"I see about the hair. Perhaps I'll have to do something like that too. Yuck. I'd hate to get, like, blood in my hair or something. You're experienced adventurers I see. I'd like to join you if I may. I've heard some rumors of trouble in the forests of Ar. Would you be interested in going there? Or are you involved in something else?"

OOC: Yes, thanks for the tip, Thels. I'll have to review that.

WizWrm

First Post
OOC: Monastery

Velbrik nods and shrugs. "Well, thank you for your friendship and your offer, Troi. But I suppose I might as well join you in heading to the monastery; if truth be told, I am a bit interested in learning the source for this trouble."

Arken

Explorer
ooc/ Monestary

"I would not mind again providing any support you might need, I am intrigued to what these creatures might be up to, it is a shame about the tower though, I am sure the contents would have been of interest to me"

Felix walks over to Thurgan.

"I was wonderingt on returning from this adventure perhaps we could pool some of our resources, I know that I myself was looking for a smithy and workshop and I must admit I have come to like you since our first outing"
Felix Grins.
"In fact one might consider enquiring a little now about a place that might suffice, or have you done so already?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:That makes 7 for the Monestary and Telerin as well, I'm sure.
I can do 8 I suppose.

Thels

First Post
Keia said:
Thurgan harrumped and took a long swig of dwarven ale. "I 'pose I better come along with one of yer groups. I'm was wonderin' about the tower, myself and the dwarven mage an' all. Though I learned long ago ta go where I was told. As fer what I do - I'm a smith by trade . . . I've got some skills with the hammer and know my way 'round a lock or trap 'er two - havin' built several over my years as an apprentice smith."

"I can wait on building me shop . . . I think I need more of that 'capital' stuff anyway . . . or so I'm told," Thurgan said in his customary deep voice."
OOC: Again, they're in another room. Really, next time make a new thread for this. This is getting confusing. Also, when you levelup, you need to revert to the standard sheet. Eventually, everyone shoud be using it.

"Heh, well, at least my helmet keeps my hair partially safe. But it is a fuss, adventuring and keeping good looks at the same time." Taking a closer look at the owl: "Hi Fridly. You are certainly a surprising owl, sitting in a tavern at daytime. Actually, I have never seen pet owls before. It surprises me he is okay with it. And yeah, I am on the look for adventure. I am not sure what my former comrades are planning and if they can use another hand. Perhaps there might be other adventures to behad as well."

OOC: So what IS going on with these 2 men? CS, care to make a post about them?

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
OOC: If you are in a backroom, please start all your message with:

Backroom

or something like that, it will be less confusing. For my part, I have paid drink only to Zoe and Thurgan, as they are the only ones of my old group ine the main room.

"Nice to meet you Persephone. If you have come for adventures, you'll see plenty will be offered here. Just look at that man, pointing the new comer standing at the bar, he seems to be here to offer one. Do you want a drink, Joe have a great elven wine, you may want some.

And you mister,
talking with a melodious voice to the man at the bar, even if you are here to offer some job, you should respect at least the custom of the place, which it is to present yourself in front of everyone. It is more pleasant to talk to someone when we know who he is. After that, I would like to hear more of what the kingdom or Earling want us to do.

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Velmont said:

And you mister,
talking with a melodious voice to the man at the bar, even if you are here to offer some job, you should respect at least the custom of the place, which it is to present yourself in front of everyone. It is more pleasant to talk to someone when we know who he is. After that, I would like to hear more of what the kingdom or Earling want us to do.

"Ah, I do appologize..." The man stands again and steps more towards the center of the room, while still avoiding the two armored 'knights'. He is a middle aged elf wearing the clothes of a courtier with a practical streak. "I am Ronan, though in this situation my own identity is less significant than that I speak with the voice of the King here. The specifics of the task must by their nature remain vague until you have agreed to employment, but I will answer those questions which I can."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads