(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
The two stone clad-figures are still in the center of the bar. They are debating with each other their course of actions. They do so privately, unless someone wants to interfere in this.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Aranel said:
OOC: Last thing I knew I was with Telerin and we were going to a Forest @.@;

OoC:Ah, so it's the Forest of Ar adventure for you, then? The one run by 'Someone'...?
Just trying to clear things up so that we (DMs) can all launch the adventures.

Uriel said:
OoC:Ah, so it's the Forest of Ar adventure for you, then? The one run by 'Someone'...?
Just trying to clear things up so that we (DMs) can all launch the adventures.

((OOC: No, we were both going on the Tower/Monastery adventure until you changed plans...there were only 7 of us before, but it looks to have bene bumped up to almost NINE People. How did that happen??))

Thels

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
"Ah, I do appologize..." The man stands again and steps more towards the center of the room, while still avoiding the two armored 'knights'. He is a middle aged elf wearing the clothes of a courtier with a practical streak. "I am Ronan, though in this situation my own identity is less significant than that I speak with the voice of the King here. The specifics of the task must by their nature remain vague until you have agreed to employment, but I will answer those questions which I can."
Zoe looks around towards the Elf that just came forth. "Hmm, I could understand some secrecy about your task, but there are just some things people would need to know before accepting it. Would one work on the right side of the law for instance? How long would it take? What are the rewards? What kind of thing must be done? What opposition, if any, will there be? How dangerous will it be? How many people are you looking for?" Zoe takes a breath before adding: "Oh my. I am sorry. I overstelped you with questions without giving you a moment to answer. Please pardon me."

OOC: Both adventurers ran by Uriel have some continuation into his new adventure. Therefor, most people from both adventures want to be on that adventure and some outsiders as well. It's best if some people just decide to do a different adventure.

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

OOC: Forest of Ar or Earling for Persephone

Persephone pulls her eyes off Zoe's hair and listens to the King's representative.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Backroom

Velbrik
"Well, thank you for your friendship and your offer, Troi. But I suppose I might as well join you in heading to the monastery; if truth be told, I am a bit interested in learning the source for this trouble."

Troi nods. "Don't mention it, man. Always glad ta help. I'm lookin' ta figure out what's goin' on behind th' scenes, too... somethin's goin' on, an' somebody's gotta figure it out. Who better than a bunch a guys doin' nothin' but hangin' around at a bar, eh?" He smiles slightly, with a shrug.

Last edited:

WizWrm

First Post
Velbrik glances around. "So it does appear that most of this assembled group wishes to travel to the monastery, the tower not being worth the time?"

"Troi, I apologize for my vicissitude, but with so many involved, I'm not sure my presence would be needed - indeed, it might be a hindrance should fighting break out in narrow monastery halls or in the facilitation of stealth. Perhaps you'd like to join me in a journey to the Forest of Ar? The orc threat seems as if it will be seen to a suitable end, and we'll learn more upon their return to the Inn."

OOC: To get all the bases covered, it looks like if Zoe and Persephone can get one to two more for Earling and we can get one to two more for Ar, there'll be a nice spread without 8+ people clogging up one adventure.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Velbrik
"Troi, I apologize for my vicissitude, but with so many involved, I'm not sure my presence would be needed - indeed, it might be a hindrance should fighting break out in narrow monastery halls or in the facilitation of stealth. Perhaps you'd like to join me in a journey to the Forest of Ar? The orc threat seems as if it will be seen to a suitable end, and we'll learn more upon their return to the Inn."

"Hmm..." Troi thinks for a moment. "Well... I dunno much about the job goin' to th' forest of Ar, or whatever, but if ya know where we gotta go an' how much it pays, an' all that... sure, I'll come along."

"But, y'know... just me an' you probably won't work out too well, y'know? Maybe we could get somebody else ta come along. I like small groups, but I think that two's kinda pushin' it, if there's anythin' dangerous or whatnot."

WhatKu

First Post
OOC- Thale is more then open to going places other then the monastery. Just looking for a quest. If the monastery gets too clogged up, I will go to the forest or whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads