(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arken

Explorer
WizWrm said:
"Indeed, Thurgan," says Velbrik. "I will come with you, and I believe Troi might wish to join us as well."

He turns to Troi. "Friend ranger, it seems that we may have to delay dealing with the...er, cultists. Thale, you had said that you may wish to come to the tower? We ought to head out as soon as possible."

"If there is magic involved I too would very much like to investigate this tower, and the chance to meet another wizard is always a chance I would wish to take."

Aranel

First Post
Traps, ogres, orcs...all some kind of death to be avoided. Aranel decided it was Telerin's choice, she didn't mind as long as there was gold in there somewhere. Lots of Gold. For her.
She glanced to Telerin and shrugged, scratched Wolf's ear. "Where do you feel like dying?" She asked with a slightly quirky grin.

Thels

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Hey, that sounds like a winner to me. Anyone else interested?"
Zoe frowns for a moment. "I would have to check up with Troi, just to make sure they did not depend on me forone thing or another. If not, I am free to accompany you. Since the idea is to evade the enemy, not slaughter it, we might want to stick low on numbers. I can fight and I can heal. You have already stated to be a spellcaster. Perhaps we could attract someone who is quick of hand, and we should be complete, not?"

OOC: I'm a little wary of being away for three weeks gametime. Either we lose sync, or we'll get hopelessly behind on the others. Do you think to have a workaround for that? Otherwise, I might be pushing Troi into taking me along.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Yes, Thurgan heard correctly the Wizard was a Dwarf.
Ok, I guess I will start a thread for each game and whoever wants to go on whichever adventure just post there. Please don't post in one unless that is the one that you are going on. No hurry, I will probably spend much of tomorrow dealing with doctors anyways... this is getting quite fun, leading you all towards Doom, er, I mean...running these adventures.

the Monestary adventure is titled 'The Monestary of Saint Feragon'

The Wizard's Tower is titled 'To Delmon's Aid'

IC: Bron Bekkle nods in resignation and waves those going to the Monestary out after him, while the Roadwarden pulls forth a Map and points out the Wizard's tower, maybe 15 miles from the City. <Those going can make a relatively accurate copy>.

Bron Bekkle can provide horses (and 1 pony) and the Roadwarden has talked with the Clergy of Hyrag here in Orussus. There are enough horses for all to use.
In fact, they are a gift from the City, he proclaims.

<You may all now have your choice of a light riding horse or a pony>

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Hey, that sounds like a winner to me. Anyone else interested?"

"Well, if Zoe is interested, I would like to go too. If I can read between the lines, you are some kind of magic users. The animals they use as a familiar is a good sign to identify them.

So with your magic, Zoe sword, and my ability with words, and I must confess, I know a little thief trick or two too, you know, for a merchant like me, the best way to catch a thief is to know the way of a thief. So as I said, with our different skills, we would be a good team, and with three persons, it still give a thounsand each, which seems more than reasonnable, and we are not talking of the equipmement and, maybe with some luck, some loots, but I won't yet bet on any with the little information we have.

So what do you think of that, lady Persephone? And you Zoe?"

OOC: Thels, Looks at the threads [Enworld Physics and World Concept], I think we have chosen a world with some time warp happening, so at some times, one weak could pass in a place and one day in another... but confirm with CS to be sure at 100%

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Velbrik
"I will come with you, and I believe Troi might wish to join us as well."

"Friend ranger, it seems that we may have to delay dealing with the...er, cultists. Thale, you had said that you may wish to come to the tower? We ought to head out as soon as possible."

Troi nods. "Sure, I'll come with ya to th' tower."

He takes the roadwarden's map and takes a seat, pulling out his book. He then quickly makes a scaled-down version of it in the margins of the page containing the depictions of the feral orcs. Once finished, he hands it back to the roadwarden.

"Thanks," He says. He turns to the others heading to the tower. "I'll meet y'all outside." He nods to them, then heads out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads