(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

"Hey, it looks like we're forming a group. That's great. 'misery loves company,' eh? Three would be a good group, although I wouldn't mind four."

Velmont

First Post
Creamsteak said:
The two stone clad-figures are still in the center of the bar. They are debating with each other their course of actions. They do so privately, unless someone wants to interfere in this.

Manzanita said:
"Hey, it looks like we're forming a group. That's great. 'misery loves company,' eh? Three would be a good group, although I wouldn't mind four."

"It seems everyone here want to go inspect the wild Orcs case. I was in the expedition to the vinyard were we found the first trace of those orcs. Zoe too. We found a map mark with with three X. The vinyard, a tower of a wizard and a monastery. Two groups are forming as I can here in the back room, one for each the tower and the monastery.

Personnally, I have done my part to get rid of them, and I don't think I will be that usefull on a hunt. My skills seem more appropriate for his job
, pointing at the elf. I don't see anyone else than us that is not going to that hunt, maybe except those two, looking at the two stone clad-figures.

And it is not misery that give me the will to come, but profits. If a king own me his life, I can be sure I will have the possibility to do some good trade in his kingdom, telling it with some spark in the eyes. And helping someone is always great to gain a good place in the afterlife too."

Thels

First Post
OOC: Velmont, would you mind to include your char's name at least once every while? I had to look it up in the Character Thread since your last 5 or so posts didn't contain it.

Zoe smiles at Rinaldo. "Yes, your company would be well appreciated. Just as long as you remember to stay out of harms way to prevent such incidents as with those orcs. The three of us should form a decent group I think. Any additional people would just be a burden."

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo nods at Zoe statements ( OOC: ;) )

"I think you are right, the three of us should be enough. In a combat, it is true being more is always handy, but if there is a crime to be planned, and we must do some infiltration, a greater number will become more a thorn in the foot than anything else."

Thels

First Post
Zoe focuses back on the elf: "I should admit that I am only agreeing to join, as long as your story holds true. I will not follow orders blindly, only to discover they're used against the people later on. If enough secrecy is required, that we are not allowed to learn the effects of our own actions, then I am not of much use to you."

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo finish to drink is glass of wine and tell "I have a suggestion. I think our elven friend doesn't want to speak here. After all, walls have ears. And we won't want to do all the travel just to learn that what you ask is just impossible or ridiculous.

So why not just enter the coach, start to go, but not at full speed yet. While we travel, you will explain what is the job. You will have to finish your explanation before we reach the border. We will tell you if we accept it or not, and if we reject it, you pay us the trip back here.

Just promise to respect that and we will do the same. I think if we can't have this minimum of trust between us, we won't be able to work for you anyway. Is that ok for everyone? It is for me at least."

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Velmont said:
"So why not just enter the coach, start to go, but not at full speed yet. While we travel, you will explain what is the job. You will have to finish your explanation before we reach the border. We will tell you if we accept it or not, and if we reject it, you pay us the trip back here.

Just promise to respect that and we will do the same. I think if we can't have this minimum of trust between us, we won't be able to work for you anyway. Is that ok for everyone? It is for me at least."

The elf smiles. "That is perfectly acceptable, good sir. Your faith is appriciated, and will not be betrayed."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Odd having to post this, seeing as to the last few I've made. Any PCs not in an adventure, the Monestary adventure could use another body or two...

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sturm saunters into the bar, his pocked with beestings or something of the like, swollen to the point of comedy.

"Oi! Hear ya hear ya, I require a job'n actually worth calling a job where ye ain't get stuck fishin' for berries or diggin' for honey cause some other wag's too scared to stick 'is arm in an' git... An' I want quick, so who's scatterin' soon? ... Eh, whassat? ... Monsterie? Whassat? ... Bah, ne'er mind ye, just tell me where they're met... Okay? Sure I'll find it. ... Or I'll be back'n I can't."

Satisfied, Sturm saunters off to join the monastery adventure, whatever that might be.

(Your spell Summon: Guilt Puppy was cast successfully. The Summoned Guilt Puppy attacks and misses.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads