(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

Iggy stares at Sara for a few moments until he gets her joke, then blushes very red. After the drinks come, he continues the conversation. "You weren't arguing with your chief about eating halflings were you?"

Lichtenhart

First Post
Serene Wind walk to his fellows Sara and Iggy and bows politely at the goblins.
"Can I share your table, even though I won't share your drinks?" he asks with a shy smile.

Skyman

First Post
"Why you not drink?" asks Groggnir quizically. "Bah. Sit down, it not matter. You not like most humans I see. Why you travel with these others?"

Lichtenhart

First Post
"I do not drink because my body doesn't need it, and my training and code is about finding and satisfying only my true needs. And I shared a nice travel to a distant land and a beautiful city with Sara and Iggy, and I wouldn't mind having more adventures with them, if my path lies that way. Where does your path bring you?"

Ghostknight

First Post
Skyman said:
After seeing the newcomer, Groggnir nods to Iggy. "You right, halflings not all alike."

When Iggy mentions the tribe he looks somewhat embarrased. "Well... we get in argument with leaders and have to leave."

Harwin gets up from his place at the bar and wanders over to the table with the goblins. On hearing Iggy's comment on the nature of the argument, he smiles.

Good day to you all. Strange to see goblins in a city, until now I have only known your race from a distance in the wild. And yep, not all halflings are alike.

Shaking hands all round he takes a seat at the table. Calling over a barmaid he leans back

Bring me a dwarven ale, the same all round?

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Ghostknight said:
Shaking hands all round he takes a seat at the table. Calling over a barmaid he leans back

Bring me a dwarven ale, the same all round?

"Dwarven ale, is that D or A....." sara looks at a well checked list. "No not yet, but iggy can have mine... Gotta stay focused."

ferretguy

First Post
Just to let people know...Uriel will be off line for a couple days while his internet connection gets fixed...

Gurdjieff

First Post
The door opens with a loud *bang* and a halfling stands in the door. "Oops" she says to Joe as she walks in. "Didn't intend to throw the door open like that, sorry about that!" She looks at the people in the bar, or more the empty chairs and tables. "I'm Irene, I'm a Wizard! Yeah, I can do some fancy tricks, learned it all in school! Yup, that's what I said, the School of Magic, cool huh! Say, why is it so quiet around here? Nothing fun to do for a girl like myself?". She looks at Joe with a big, cute smile. "Well you can't start by pouring me some wine, and I'll wait for the party to get going here!"
She laughs and waits for her drink to be served.

<oops, missed there was a part V already>

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
A hulking, muscular half-orc female (or at least, one you presume as a female from her ample bust and braided hair) walks into the tavern. There is a squirrel perched on her shoulder darting around nervously. "I be Laitra, and I be looking for ad... adventure!" She smiles, revealing long yellowed incisors. She moves to a table and puts her greataxe down next to her. You think she's trying to smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads